My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trump Bashing Yahoo

Another Trump bashing main headline that amounts to NOTHING ... but for Yahoo, it's "top story" ... flaming liberal trash !!!!

121st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quit being politically biased. Not everyone who uses this service is unAmerican and anti-Trump as the entire Yahoo staff seems to be.

Quit being politically biased. Not everyone who uses this service is unAmerican and anti-Trump as the entire Yahoo staff seems to be.

457th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Get rid of the "Top Rated" comments setting. Disable the farms out there trying to get their comments to the top.

Get rid of the "Top Rated" comments setting. This will disable the farms out there trying to get their comments to the top.

733rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 733rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo: YOU ARE REALLY A BUNCH OF YAHOOS. I CAN FIND NO REASON FOR YOUR CONTINUED, DISORGANIZED EXISTENCE!

Yahoo: YOU ARE REALLY A BUNCH OF YAHOOS. I CAN FIND NO REASON FOR YOUR CONTINUED, DISORGANIZED EXISTENCE!

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make RSS Feeds work on Yahoo!!! C'mon, Yahoo.

RSS Feeds haven't worked for days. Get real and fix it!

265th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your Trump bashing is tiresome! How the **** do I hide this "fake news" feed?

How the **** do I hide your "fake news" feed? Tired of your Trump bashing BS!!

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Physhing

Due to EU regulations, UserVoice is now required to have consent to store your personal information. Since you have previously given feedback on yahoo.uservoice.com, we need your consent to continue storing your email address, name, and IP address.

To prevent your feedback profile from being deleted from yahoo.uservoice.com, click "Keep my feedback profile" below.

Keep my feedback profile
    This information and any feedback you have provided may be used to inform product decisions and to notify you about product updates. You can opt-out at any time.

If you don’t want to keep your feedback profile on yahoo.uservoice.com, you don’t have…

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop objectifying women. There are so many stories about beautiful women. It is denigrating. Stop it.

Stop objectifying women. Your pages are filled with stories about so called "beautiful women." who are showing off their bodies. In this day and age I am shocked that you continue to denigrate all other women, by posting these stories about women, and showing photos of women in compromising situations. Please stop this disgraceful practice. Not only You are denigrating all other women. You also do it in your sponsored pages which show the "ten most beautiful wives of football players. This is cheap and shameful, and in this day and age, a powerful tool like Yahoo should know better.

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Try to be "fair and balanced" with your news. It's way too obvious!

Try to be "fair and balanced" with your news. It's way too obvious!

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. try telling the truth when telling the news because yahoo is becoming a very liberal lying platform

try telling the truth not blatant liberal lies on all your news reports

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the new!!!!

Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the news!!!!

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It keeps jumping to Top Rated in the comments instead of what I had last set it to

When I look at the comments that were posted, it always shows the Top Rated comments, even though I had last set it to show the Newest Reactions. If I set it to something other than Top Rated, then it should stay that way for later stories instead of jumping back to this default setting.

924th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Thank you for your opening and predictable new feed bashing Trump EVERYDAY -

it just hardens my resolve and those of most conservative of your prejudicial bias in news feeds - Yahoo is a liberal propaganda machine and confirming it daily only makes you so much less efficient - please keep up the prejudice it hurts your cause more than anything I could say - BRAVO

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just UNBIASED.

I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just truth without a far left liberal narrative.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Oath.

Ever since I "accepted" your new Oath policy, Yahoo has become a real hassle to use. Every time I click on something it has forced me to sign into it. Yahoo my page, sign in. Got to yahoo email, sign in. Go to...etc. etc. sign in! What did you guys do? I've been using Yahoo since the early 90's. I'm even a stock holder but I tell you, I am getting fed up with the inability easily move around the website. Fix/repair or I am gone!

924th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. would you please stop your messege board monitor from deleteing my post because he doesnt like them ? there is no profanity

please stop your board monitor from removing posts because he doesn't like them . there is no profanity , there are no threats .
    there isn't anything but facts about our traitorous lying greedy inept insecure unqualified incoherent president . I am a paying customer and part of my contract with yahoo is the right to post posts that are in the perimeter of your own rules

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base