My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is the news posts outdayed and mostly biasd to the left? Get new editors.

Why is the news posts outdayed and mostly biasd to the left? Get new editors.

296th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why do I continually have to resign in on the same computer

I dropped my Yahoo homepage because you could never get my location correct no matter how many times I put it in and other small issues like that. I quit using Yahoo mail because it was nothing but an ad generator. Now every time I go to my fantasy football page I have to sign in again, but NOOOOOOOOO I can't just put my password in I have to either go to a text or email to get your stupid code. Fix it soon or what little I use Yahoo will be gone too. Do any of you who work…

882nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo, if you feature HuffPost rabid-dog articles, why not Pravda too?

Eventually, even the most die-hard Democrat will have to be sickened by the HuffPost daily vomit.

376th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Report real news not radical left wing propaganda.

Report real news not radical left wing propaganda. Many people are impressionable and believe the propaganda is truth. You're doing a terrible disservice to America. Support President Trump and our country.

187th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why Can't I Comment On News Stories?

Why Can't I Comment On News Stories?
    I have an account with comments still there, but unable to post comments anymore. I have wrote Yahoo about this twice, but no reply. One time, it said I would receive an email shortly, but it never happened. With New/Improved Yahoo, I cannot find where to go for help, so I send Feedback at various Yahoo links and hope for help.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why do you insist on spreading lies?

STOP SPREADING THE LIES AND RHETORIC - WHY CAN'T YOU AT YAHOO BE HONEST? WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY?

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 177th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. info bias

The overwhelming liberal bias in your reporting, has gradually turned me away from yahoo news from primary reading, to just occasionally.

214th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. READ YOUR COMMENTS SECTION

Read your feedback and fix something,anything.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Take all that social media **** off the news pages! I don't want to see some BS about trending and I don't want to read the latest

Take that social trending **** and latest comments off the news stories!!!!!!

Not everyone is interested in that ****.

400th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How do I remove Huffpost and VOX and Newsweek from the news feed?

Readers should be able to choose where they get their news from.........

230th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 882nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 376th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enough with the Cheat Sheet garbage site!

I have been using Yahoo! since 1996 and used to click links on their portal without hesitations. That is not the case anymore thanks to a garbage site called Cheat Sheet.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 696th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 696th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have given up on Yahoo after using it as my homepage after 30 years. It is now junk. I switched to Google Play.

After 30 years of using MyYahoo as my home page I gave up. Almost every time I open MyYahoo the boxes are empty. This has lasted for almost a month, and I have switched my home page to Google Play.

RS

548th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Switching to Google. I have had enough with your obsolete format and service!

Switching to Google. I have had enough with your obsolete format and service!

852nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Boycotting any story from "The Cheat Sheet"

I use Yahoo News every day to access news. Lately, almost every other story directs me to "The Cheat Sheet" to continue reading. I (and many other followers of Yahoo News) are not clicking on any story linked to "The Cheat Sheet" due to their practice of making us click on up to 15 pages to read what could easily be put on one page. This is annoying to say the least. If I am really interested in reading the story, I will "google" it and read it on another site.
    I don't want to see any story linked to…

548th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you ask what we don't like about a phony "news" story with an agenda, at least give us the option of saying we don't like fake news.

When you ask us what we don't like about fake news stories from sources with an agenda (e.g. "BGR Group", you might at least give us the option of saying we don't appreciate fake news.
    Instead, you disingenuously give us "options" as to what we don't like that aren't really options at all.
    BGR Group is a lobbying firm based in Washington. What they put out is progaganda, not news. If you must accept their money to disguise their material as news, give us the actual option of telling you what we don't like about it.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base