My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get the Fox News stories off your feed!

Get the Fox News stories off your feed! Way too big a percentage of their news stories and I don't want to see them.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am tired and agree that every time I read an interesting article an add pops up..I am more apt to NOT purchase the product!

Get rid of pop-up adds when an interesting article is broadcast. I am more apt to NOT buy the product because of my irritation!

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 689th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Removing comment

You just removed a comment about NK summit being good and needing to verify any deals made. Are you guys going the route of censorship?

542nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 542nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get the Russian trolls out of your comments section

Really sick of the racists and Russian trolls all over your site. #1 reason I'm phasing out my yahoo email address along with all things yahoo.

461st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. news

report some Real news will you

689th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More world news please Yahoo!

More World News Yahoo?

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why do I continue to receive email from dccc.org when I have repeatedly banned their spam?

Yahoo is a spam machine supporting evil machines like the democrat party!!! They refuse to help me with democrat spam!!

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have used Yahoo for years, even as my search engine but why should I not switch because it deletes my conservative comments

Yahoo always seems to delete my conservative comments which makes me wonder why I should continue to use it

542nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. show the date of the comment on this page.

show the date of the comment on this page.

542nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you guys remove questions, for whatever reason, you should absolutely let the asker know why it was done and give the asker some input

If you`re going to remove a question, you should give the author some kind of explanation why it was removed or under review, and what the next step is. My question, posted 04-08-18 was sincere and professional. One answerer basically called me a complete fraud and liar. I took exception in my comment back to him. This stuff kind of makes a sham of your whole process. DO BETTER!!!

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not sure it is appropriate to run headlines like: "What Did Gabe Kapler **** Up This Time?"

I don't think it is appropriate for you to run the headline "What Did Gabe Kapler **** Up This Time?"

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I do not want any Sinclare sponsored news

Identify Ownership of news media

689th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello?!!

Try an article that doesn't take 20 page for 1 page of info. Tired of the clickbait articles here, try real ones, maybe you know ..re more than a HS grad.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base