My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments

Why can't I comment on Yahoo stories? I can comment on all others. Are you afraid that others will not share your view?

197th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ALLOW COMMENTS, WITHOUT COMMENTS THE VALUE OF YAHOO IS REDUCED BY 75%

ALLOW COMMENTS, WITHOUT COMMENTS THE VALUE OF YAHOO IS REDUCED BY 75%
    No comments by readers, NO reading of advertising.
    WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN MORE THAN ONCE, ? ? ? ?

249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put commenting back on your articles!!!!

Allow commenting on your articles!!!!!!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You want to be better?! Reinstate comments, this is still America even if YOU don't like it !!! And stop with the incessant liberal slander

Stop the liberal slander and propaganda. And restore comments! Whose cretinous idea was it to try to shut down the first amendment ? Or are you just trying to chase us away ? Just tell me and I'm gone !!!

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Removing article commenting

Why are we being censored now? Removing the only way to get readers comments is just wrong! Removing the ability to speak out is what the communist party does. US citizens will not take this, you are making things worse by quieting the public. Bad idea! This makes me wonder if Yahoo is being controlled in some way by our government!

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments

Give us back our comments. We do not live in Russia. We live in The United States of America. We have the right in the Constitution. It's called the FIRST AMENDMENT, Are you going to way of Microsoft with no comments? GIVE US BACK OUR COMMENTS NOW!

334th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Re-institute "Comments" in Yahoo News Story

Yahoo, along with all the other media are competing for the reader's attention. The commenters, however, have a better understanding of the truth that the biased staff writers.

387th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I took your survey about comments on articles, obviously you didn't listen, bring them back

Its been a long time since you removed the comments, I guess you weren't listening to your survey, it appears almos everyon wants them back and now!

425th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo is now putting out pure propaganda

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. In the meantime, we welcome your feedback to help us enhance the experience."
    A bold faced lie !!!! What you are doing is silencing the people's voice in favor of your nasty propaganda !!! Shame on you !!! You are just nasty marxists !!!

425th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 467th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 467th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let people comment - it is a great way to get new ideas and information - an opportunity to research and learn! Start allowing comments!

Comments and Feedback is a must in this day and age - especially when we are mostly homebound due to this false Covid/19 pandemic where a person can't shop freely - or at least without a mask which many people oppose due to other health conditions and the knowledge that this is a huge, fat lie! Covid/19 has not been isolated (proven to exist) through the scientific means normally used like Koch's or Rivers Postulates) much less shown to actually cause any deaths that may or may not be attributed to underlying health conditions. To read any of your articles…

515th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The real goal of no comments

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. In the meantime, we welcome your feedback to help us enhance the experience."
    LIARS ! your real goal is to spread and infuse liberal propaganda without interference from commenters who might cast doubt on your cretinous views !!!

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comments

BRING BACK COMMENTS YOU REPUBLICAN. THE CONSTITUTION GUARANTEES OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. BRING BACK COMMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 670th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This product was an email platform. Now its a liberal front posing as email product.

Been a user for 20 plus years. Thinking seriously of canceling my use due to liberal propaganda that is published. Its a shame that a product ike yahoo mail is now just ****.

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 935th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Keep me signed in

If I can"t stay signed in I will be forced to change my email address to one that will allow me to.

467th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Removed comments need returned

Return the comments section so many of your liberally biased stories can be debunked. Not so surprisingly you have done this just before the election. You are a suppressor of truth and only seek to push an agenda.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I’m dumping Yahoo.

I can no longer tolerate the constant username and password request (with the two week option selected). it asks for it multiple times a day just to get my stock list. I’m done. I’m moving on.

587th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base