My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Homepage change.

Please change the homepage format. This new black and blue format is awful. And the article text in white is very hard to read unless you have a dark theme as a background.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix "My Portfolio"

"My Portfolio" will not display on my "My Yahoo" page for perhaps a week. Please fix it.

Also, this page is asking me to "Sign in with Yahoo". I AM signed in. Fix that too. Your system is not cutting edge. It should at least work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. comments

Mon, Jul 5 at 9:55 AM

"Your reply on Sha'Carri Richardson 'glad' she's not 'perfect', thanks supporters after suspension has been rejected as we found similar content to be offensive to other community members"

Your reply on Sha'Carri Richardson 'glad' she's not 'perfect', thanks supporters after suspension has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines.

Posted 7/5/2021, 7:24

Sha Nah-Nah, na! The name of a rock and roll band formed in 1969 and still traveling around today. You disqualified my reply to someone else as it contained this name and only this name.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the weather problem

Why in the world can you not keep my weather in the city where I have been located for the past 7 or 8 years? First it was Calif. (never been there) and now a different city in Fla. that I have never been to. Just give it up and I will put it in if you can't seem to do it right.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quit changing my home page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you keep changing my home page ???????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please cycle news articles more frequently, as many are outdated and stale.

Please cycle news articles more frequently, as many are outdated and stale.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I am not seein

I have not seen my emails may I know why

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo Mail doesn't update in My.yahoo

Yahoo mail isn't updating in my.yahoo. I have old mail showing in yahoo mail on my.yahoo. I push refresh and nothing updates. Please update. Thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wow went to sleep it was 2020, woke up in George Orwell 1984 and the overlords are controlling information.

Wow went to sleep it was 2020, woke up in George Orwell 1984 and the overlords are controlling information.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Account Access Issues

Hi. My father remembers his password, however he forgets and cant access his recovery/alternate email which yahoo mail sends a verification code. Support has not been helpful, and there is no phone support for Canada, for some strange reason we are a ghost nation. I digress. Is there some way to access his account ? Please help. Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Return to old setup.

The new sports section is lousy. The old setup allowed one to see all scores from previous days not just one league. Day's schedule again is league specific. Overall this "New My Yahoo" is NOT an improvement.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Who is the idiot at Yahoo Finance that thinks USD belongs with the Index numbers for the DOW, S&P 500 or NASDAQ?

Educate your Yahoo Finance writer and editor as to what an Index is, vs the USD price of a share.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. RSS feeds don't load

Fix the RSS feeds! Every **** weekend the RSS feeds stop working. Here's an idea, hire some 32 year old geek living in his mom's basement to monitor and fix the broken RSS feeds on the weekends since you can't do it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. STILL NO BOOKMARKS!!

It has now been SIX MONTHS since my Bookmarks disappeared. Are you paying attention?????????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bookmarks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Propaganda

Your bias news reporting is so obvious. No matter how you try to spin it, giving only one side the issue is journalistic malpractice. Half this country knows your game. The other half are just sheeple. Your credibility has tanked and many of us won't click past the headline. Wondering if your advertisers are noticing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base