My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. uk news

The most important headline in a user portal must be the news. I cannot get UK and Europe news. Even the BBC News is "BBC - US and Canada". I am in the UK and Precice Location is enabled yet the Yahoo portals treats me as if I am in America. Utter rubbish !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revert!

This new article format bites bigly. We geezers need the larger images we saw before when hovering on them to select stories we want to pursue further. Now when you click on the microscopic shots it takes forever for the story to connect, and then you might not want to read more after all. When you arrow back, you go to the top of the page rather than the images, so you have to scroll to find them. New don't always make it better, and this ain't.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Portfolio show $ doesn't work!

The $ totals no longer work in My Portfolio. I first noticed it on 6-10-20. What's up?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Broken Again

Once again My Yahoo page has been messed up. Where I had organized links in a specific manner according to my use, Yahoo has re-imposed its own organization, thus screwing up my system. Please restore my home page to it's original layout including sorting preferences as it has been for the past 20 years. It worked then. It doesn't work now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The change you made to "News For You" on my home page is unreadable on screen!

The change you made to "News For You" on my home page is unreadable on screen!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bookmarks

Editing an existing bookmark is no longer possible when clicking on the pencil icon

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bookmarks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. They,said on NHK tv japan,not about NEWzealand earthquake,on NHK TV japan will take detective conan case closed off the air starting April21

They did,you know not because New Zealand earthquake,I was watching detective conan case closed,they also said Take detective conan case closed,off the air permantely starting April 28,2021,OR Possible Mental hospital when see,psychtrist Dr.ann wong,in encintias California,also say neoroligist,possible physical therapy at scripps!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo is filtering FOX news feed with fluff stories like: grilling, sports, etc - while others carry news

Example June 6th 2021, 7:30 pm

Fox news feed -- 3 baseball stories !!!! Typical

US news/analysis feed - has 2 stock market and 1 political story about Joe Manchine vote.

Yahoo news feed -- Hawaii police shooting and no protests, Progressive agenda in congress & Biden DOJ gag order.

CNN feed: has 3 stories on prison release, wrong defendant. etc.

NPR feed: Nevada law against racial mascots, Meghan & Harry 2nd child and shooting in Miami

News Suppression by Omission !!!!!!
    What liberal at Yahoo makes those decisions

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. STOP MAKING ME CONSTANTLY SIGN-IN...!!!!!

have used My.Yahoo for my primary home page for many years and am hapy with it. However, am getting extremely aggravated with having to constantly sign-in. About to look a new home page..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow return to weather view where only one line is visible

Why the change to a simpler, more mobile view? This is NOT what we want on our desktops! Allow more personal design, like you used to.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I only want to see one of my portfolios on the MyYahoo page

A recent Verizon/Yahoo update broke the "My Portfolio" area. There's a pull-down menu to let you choose the portfolio that you want to display or the default "All Portfoliow". For almost 20 years, I have been able to choose "Tony Stocks" as the single portfolio to display out of my 9 portfolios. Now the pull-down menu is stuck on "All Portfoilos' and displays all portfolios even if you select something else. This bug causes that item to take up a lot of screen space, as well as being generally annoying. Please fix your JavaScript so that the pulldown menu again…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show me I have new Mail

Please please please add a new Mail alert/logo so I can see when I have new Mail without having to log in, just a red circle 🔴 with number in it so I can see I have new Mail when I open my phone, I have many time sensitive emails, but I have a terrible memory, I used to use just Mail on my phone which showed me when I had new Mail, but you changed it so I have to have yahoo mail app so please help me to see new Mail to jog my memory (I suffer menopause…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hide USD doesn’t work on iOS. Why even put it there?

Get rid of USD in pricing. We live in USA.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yesterday, MyYahoo newsfeed on my homepage has been reformatted. I hate it. I can not read it. I want my old format back.

Yesterday, MyYahoo newsfeed on my homepage has been reformatted. I hate it. I can not read it. I want my old format back.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My Yahoo is signing me out after a few minutes, and trying to make me sign in to my att account.

For the past several days, Yahoo keeps signing me out after just a few minutes, and it seems to forget who I am. Something went wrong. Please fix it ASAP!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why am I STILL USING YAHOO!!! Why can't I leave my opinion with your stories.. A VERY DISAPPOINTED YAHOO USER. Not for much longer

This is RIDICULOUS that we can no longer leave our opinions of your articles. Why do I keep using YAHOO??? I am just about done with yahoo! Political Correct this! Just about done with you now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base