My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YAHOO News Corp will lie, cheat and steal for the DNC.

Watch, the karmic response will be epic...

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where's Hunter

You're next you fascists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Editorial content in general. Too Biased.

Still trying to keep Jan 6th alive for the democratic party. This was nowhere near as bad as when the WW1 vets marched on DC for their payments during the depression.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Many RSS feeds quit working recently.

Many RSS feeds quit loading recently.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't read the News For You section. Don't know what happened, but it changed at it's small print and light grey and barely readable

I can't read the "News for You" section. It changed a few days ago to very small print and on light grey. Impossible to read!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Yahoo email window on my yahoo page

The latest version of MY YAHOO Page Emails Preview window leaves much to be desired. I used to be able to tell which emails were New aka Unread, and which were old and had been already read. Now I have to click onto Yahoo Mail inbox to be able to tell. NOT an Improvement!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why is the reader's reaction suspended?

It's very useful to get different view from our reader. We can see many perspective from their suggestions. Hope yahoo will continue without any fear of foreign government meddling.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hate what you think you are doing!!!

Hate what you think you are doing!!!

You WON'T LET ME POST MY COMMENTS

Good bye after 20 years of being here...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "Today" Carousel does not work properly

Hello - First off, thank you for fixing my "my.yahoo.com" page and getting it working properly. Secondly, the "Today" carousel is still messed up. There is a double row of articles when there used to be a single row - if that is new, then it's fine - BUT - when I point to individual panels the larger picture at the top of the carousel does not change and the text color is such that it is difficult to read. Typically, the "Today" carousel is the first portion of my home page that I look at but lately it has…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. OXY WS missing from Financial

Last year in July Occidental Petroleum Corporation issued warrants to common shareholders that are listed and traded separately on NYSE as "Oxy WS." Yahoo Financial does not have it listed, so it cannot be added to the Portfolio. Please have this corrected. Thanks,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. well after 20+ years you have finally screwed up

just shut down. you people have screwed up everything about yahoo and now you want to censor comments when you even allow them. well i have had my fill. ********* go censor this losers. deleting all of yahoo, waste of time and broadband.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove huge top banner ad

On a 10" Chromebook, the home page of My Yahoo is effectively just one big ad - I see no other content at all. Absolutely useless to anybody and does nothing at ll to entice me to come to a page that should be about my content, not advertising.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I still don't understand why the weather won't retain my location

fix the weather module. it cannot ever remember my location despite the fact that I log in every time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Horrible!

Yahoo is the worst. I can’t even log in to my email on my laptop because you have screwed it up big time. Comcast here I come.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please correct My Portfolio $ amounts reported - You are 6 days behind with no updating. The correct amounts are reported in Yahoo Finance.

Please fix your updating links; I know you have the correct/current info but just not loading it into My Portfolio?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The previous versiion of YAHOO Contacts was a easy to use and one could print off a individual listing. the current Contact listONTats , sE

go back to tie previous way the CONTACTS listing were displayed and worked. We could print off a Individual group listing then forward to the members on that particular listing, IE: Bridge or Golf Groups.
    Now you can not??? A bad change, go back to the previous Yahoo contact lisitings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base