My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Mail

The mail window on My Yahoo Home Page no longer distinguishes between opened and unopened mail. All of my mail shows up as unopened. Sometimes mail that I have even deleted continues to show in the mail window as unopened.
    As it's now functioning, the Yahoo home page mail window isn't very useful. I have to actually go to the Yahoo mail SITE in order to verify the content and status.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show me I have new Mail

Please please please add a new Mail alert/logo so I can see when I have new Mail without having to log in, just a red circle 🔴 with number in it so I can see I have new Mail when I open my phone, I have many time sensitive emails, but I have a terrible memory, I used to use just Mail on my phone which showed me when I had new Mail, but you changed it so I have to have yahoo mail app so please help me to see new Mail to jog my memory (I suffer menopause…

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Translation option for forums

Can you add a translate button to the chat forms! So that it could translate them automatically?

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scoreboard: Reverse the sort order

Would make more sense to list games in the scoreboard in ascending order of time and date. Currently they are listed with the last game to be played first in the list. In other words, reverse the sort order. Thanks.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow us to change the size of each window or have different Theme layouts + lock ability

Some windows are needlessly large, others are too small. Allow us to change the size within reason. You could also add premade layouts that give off different designs to fit each user so that the individual doesn't have to move each block. ALSO: a lock window to layout would be nice. Everytime something is added, it gets shoved down. Overall the site needs to be changed so its more pleasant to look at while users scroll through news and entertainment articles.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Return to previous news story in display

Previously when you paged back after looking at a story you were returned to the same page. Now you are sent to the first page every time and have to page forward over and over to get back to where you were. That's a waste of time. Also allow page forward to page 1 from last page of display. Now you have to refresh to get to page 1 again.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Having to double-click on articles is stupid. Bring back the old home page.

Having to double-click on articles is stupid. Bring back the old home page.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I always get this message when trying to modify My Yahoo: ErrorClose Sorry! We are temporarily unable to load the content. Please refresh

ErrorClose
    Sorry! We are temporarily unable to load the content. Please refresh or try again later.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hate that a finger touch on my iPad brings up a second box. One touch is enough.

One touch on a headline is plenty. No need for the second box to appear.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Today section now longer opens on flyover.

Today section mo longer opens on flyover. How about bringing is back. Also, stories do not hold steady as they are being read. They keep jumping around in order from page to page. Old version worked very well.

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make it easier to get to

It's always difficult to get to My Yahoo

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make a Link or icon available to the My Yahoo Page within other pages of Yahoo

When I'm on the My Yahoo (my.yahoo.com/) Page and click eg. on My Portfolios or Finance, etc, I get directed to that page but then nowhere on that actual page is there a link back to my.yahoo.com. I have to open a new page or use the back arrow (which doesn't give me an updated version of my page). If I use the Home button, it's the Yahoo page but not my.yahoo.com

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Return the opening screen to show up to 50 various links to more information!

You used to have up to 50 links to newsy items. Now I can only see/get 5 items. You've downgraded yourselves

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. travel flights- where did they go?

You use to have a flight search engine that showed the cheapest flights from and to an area of your choice. This was a fun way to inspiration buy a trip out of town.

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice if you only posted articles that don't require a subscription to read.

Have an icon or something letting you know if you need a subscription to read

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Factual Recent Activity

Recent Activity Show's this session is with Chrome, Microsoft.

There needs to be a clear difference on the Sessions being used. I do not use nor associate myself with Google or any of it's products, there for, I do not want it showing in my activity that I am using a google product for my sessions to access this.

I needs to show Avast Secure Browser, or if I'm using it, Microsoft Edge.

I believe these sessions state and play a major role in the security issue in this nation.
    Those making sure to state their specific products that they…

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it so that the Dow Jones Industrial ticker symbol provides the actual quote again

The Dow Jones Industrial ticker symbol in my Portfolio under Yahoo Finance no longer provides a quote and even when I click on the link, it does not appear until about 5 minutes.

298th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base