My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP requiring facebook to comment.

Again I have been told to log into the hated Facebook to be allowed to comment on a Yahoo news, sports, tech, or education page.

45th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I

The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I am seriously considering another homepage for the first time in 15 years.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  37 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My scoreboard is now defaulting to "Trending" instead of "My Teams". I have to switch back to "My Teams" every display. Please fix.

When my Yahoo page is displayed the Scoreboard is now defaulting to "Trending" instead of the usual "My Teams". I can manually change it back to "My Teams" but must do it every time the page is displayed. Please fix this.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. weather app

What is it with your weather app and the location? I have continuously updated the app to my local weather but each time I refresh my.yahoo, it updates my location to somewhere else. Somewhere else seems to change weekly. I am in Orange, CA but yet your app says Independence, Kansas.

I have set my location MANY times, I have even saved it as my favorite, I even let you identify my current location but yet, your app tells me I am currently in Independence, Kansas. Nothing against Kansas at all but it's 1500+ miles from me. Get your act…

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FIX sign in process! Option to stay signed for 2 weeks not working. Have to sign back in every 5 minutes.

Even trying to make this post is requiring me to sign in again. It never did this before and has become a complete annoyance. There is no suggestion from my end. It is on your end that needs to be fixed.

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The "show$" and "hide$" function not working on my yahoo anymore

Need to fix the "Show $" and "Hide $" function in my yahoo. Just stopped working within the last week

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There was change about 5 days ago that affected the sign in to My Yahoo. Now I have to sign in every time I sign in despite the 2 weeks I d

There was change about 5 days ago that affected the sign in to My Yahoo. Now I have to sign in every time I sign in despite the 2 weeks I would otherwise be allowed. Now I have to sign in every single time.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the My Yahoo page

The My Yahoo page has been unable to add or display content for several days now - when will this be fixed???

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MAIL PREVIEW IS NOT WORKING

ON MY YAHOO PAGE THE MAIL PREVIEW IS NOT SHOWING. PLEASE FIX IT!!

118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. sign in

FIX sign in process! Keep signed for 2 weeks not working. Have to sign back in every 5 minutes. Even when browser stays open

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Restore ability to select & delete emails from the Yahoo email content app

In the last few days, MyYahoo has dropped the ability to select & delete emails from the summary content screen instead of now having to open the full Yahoo mail to delete items. Strangely, MyYahoo retained the ability to select & flag emails as SPAM.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. no bookmarks

An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page. Please bring back the bookmarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am tired of seeing Huffington Post, Salon and Vox in my newsfeed, how can you make my newsfeed block this non-news?

I believe that from my myyahoo page I should be able to block sources such as Huffington Post, Salon and Vox and any other so-called "news" source I do not consider news.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. What's going on with My Yahoo Feeds? They say: This feed from XXXXX.com couldn't be loaded right now. You can try again, ...

What's going on with My Yahoo page? Half the feeds don't work. They say: This feed from XXXXX.com couldn't be loaded right now. You can try again, but if it still does not work you may wish to remove this feed.

229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get out of the "NEWS" business. Your FAKE NEWS is worse than CNN !!!

Get out of the "NEWS" business. Your FAKE NEWS is worse than CNN !!!

361st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. if i don't sign out, why do i have to keep signing very f-----day........

if i don't sign out, why do i have to keep signing very f-----day........

340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My Yahoo RSS feed for NYTimes has not been updating

Yahoo personal home page: NYTimes headlines have not been updating!

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Here's an idea. FIX YOUR NEWS FEEDS. None of my news feeds have been updated in three days. Goodbye. MSN is my new home page.

Here's an idea. FIX YOUR NEWS FEEDS. None of my news feeds have been updated in three days. Goodbye. MSN is my new home page.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. NO MORE KARDASHIAN NEWS

New stories other than sports DO NOT belong in SPORTS!

229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix your **** news feeds.

Fix your **** news feeds. Haven't updated in 5 days.

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base