My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY PRIVACY.

• I don't want your app which requests way more permissions than it needs to get the job done.

• I don't want to have to disable private windows just because your website wants to collect more information than it needs from me.

• I don't want to give you my telephone number so i can read email.

• I don't want you blocking my access when i'm traveling and accessing my email from a different machine.
      ENOUGH ALREADY!

62nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back TV Listings PLEASE!

Please bring back TV Listings, why did you eliminate that feature? Surely you must be aware of how many hits you get on a certain site! The TV listings was almost always the reason I used Yahoo, and then stayed to peruse the news and other interesting offerings.

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No more liberal bias news

How about non-bias news feeds. Pro conservative would be a fair and decent change.

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kardashian Filter

Dear Yahoo,
    Can you please incorporate a "Kardashian Filter" as an option for news feeds. I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing half of the stories in my news relating to this degenerate family. The only reason I click on one is to leave a comment to mock them.

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I do not want to hear about "celebrities" in the news ! Why do you report trash like Kardashians as news ???

Stop filling the news with celebrity trash...I have no use for Kardashian news and will switch my sources to get rid of the constant barrage of junk mail !

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why don't you have NCAA Baseball on your list of leagues? You have 6 foreign leagues.

Six foreign leagues on your list of available teams but no American college baseball teams.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. What happened to the contact list functions?

The contact list function was a very important part of our organization's use of Yahoo. It was easy to add or delete a contact from a list. It was easy to view which lists a contact was linked to from the contact card. All of this is now gone. If these functions are not reinstated, we will have to take our business elsewhere. We must have a robust contact list ability.

211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your progressive liberal "headlines" (first thing on top) is "Trump breaks protocol) ... that isn't even news ...why can't it be positive ??

Bash bash bash ... how liberal can you get ... are you trying to outdo CNN and MSNBC? I'm about to replace my home page with something that is honest .... NOT FAKE NEWS ... like you're posting !!!! ****, that isn't even news !!!! It's BASHING !!!! STOP IT !!!

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

299th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't add content to my yahoo home page

Can't add content to my yahoo home page

299th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. banner ****

END THE BANNER OR END YOUR CUSTOMERS

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like you to stop being biased.

Try a little more fairness and at least look like your not all for the liberal group.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. suddenly I can no longer follow the weather for the members of my family. Why has this disappeared?

For many years I have followed the weather for the locations where members of my family live. It disappeared this morning and I'd like to have it back! Don't need all the football news, etc. that seems to be taking its place.

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news, but gossip.

Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news,but gossip.

323rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Heres an Idea, How about You list ACTUAL NEWS on my home page instead of Gossip?

I could not be more apathetic about Kate Middleton, Any of the Kardashian's or who is dating Whom in Hollywood, I do care however about actual News, Not Bias OP ED's and politics that are Blatantly spun to the left and sold as "News", You know like How is it going in the rest of the world? Wouldn't that be refreshing? IMHO Yesterdays vote in the UK should be the First thing on every Browser not what "Emily Ratajkowski wears"

610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Resentment

I think it is wrong of you to enforce listening to an ad on my home screen. I don't like it and all its going to effect is resentment which in the end will cause negative effects on the product and your site. Take it off or I will start looking for another home page. There are to many options for people out there for this kind of tactic.

610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 299th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please show the source for articles in Yahoo News, in the thumbnail which shows when rolling over the article.

Please show the source for articles in Yahoo News, in the thumbnail which shows when rolling over the article. For example, if Huff Post showed as the source for the article, I would not click on it because I think of Huff Post as more of a tabloid than a useful news source. This feature would improve your analytics by not registering clicks for sources that are not read.

299th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base