My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please give us the same features we had in the old My Yahoo

Please give us the same features we had in the old My Yahoo. The new My Yahoo is just a "dumbed down" version with an ugly display. We can deal with ugly, but we need the features we had before.

6th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

102 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always working on improving the modules and the amount of features available. Stay tuned for updates in the future.

Thanks for using My Yahoo!

2. Email to customers from Yahoo about feedback

And at Yahoo, the stupid never ends. Now I find an email from yahoo in my inbox petulantly telling us they don't want to hear about any more about changing back to the old Yahoo, and only want them posted in a specific place so they don't have to deal with them.
    I did you one better. I found a new homepage and email. I won't be back to Yahoo until you change it back to the old format. Refuse to do that, I'm not coming back.
    As for demands of not cluttering up your feedback page with requests for…

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. welcome to the newly redesigned my yahoo - fix it!!

This pop up persists it is annoying and won't go away. I've cleared my history, my cache, temp files. Tried from Edge browser, Chrome, Firefox, Chromodo - nothing works. :(

Furthermore, customizations will not save!! This is the WORST redesign - Please fix it!!

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Epic FAIL, Yahoo. Can't access the apps "not yet supported", which is the only reason I had you as my home page.

Why don't you guys actually look at what people are using and make sure they work before you update something simply for the sake of an arbitrary deadline and trying to be 'new'?? Your USERS aren't holding you to a deadline, they are trying to USE their features. Make sure you tell your stockholders that the stock TANKED today because the USERS hate the arbitrary changes and it is now USE-LESS.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo you have got to get fairer!

Yahoo, I have used your My Page for years. Your articles are just so anti conservative, anti Trump - you can no longer be objective in your views.
    It is obvious to anyone with a BRAIN - that your position is Anti everything unless it is a Liberal position. Your articles are virtually all Anti Trump - when about 50% of the people agree with him - that is about 1/2 of your audience. You are asking your readers to walk away and I am one of them. Six years and I have to leave - you no longer are…

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken

My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken!. It's been a week now!

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My Yahoo .... what happened to delete button for My Mail?!?!

until yesterday 9/11/19 I could delete mail from within My Yahoo page, in the "My Mail" section. But the trashcan icon is now gone :(

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Synch Sports and other Times to User set Time Zone

You always list sporting event times as East Coast. How about letting the user set what Time Zone they are displayed in? Oh and bring back the clock on my Homepage.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FIX sign in process! Option to stay signed for 2 weeks not working. Have to sign back in every 5 minutes.

Does not stay signed in to mail for two weeks, continually have to sign in several times per day. Please fix.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY YAHOO!!!!!!

STOP THIS!! I AM FORCED TO LOG IN EVERY 5 MINUTES, I NEED TO REMAIN ON LINE NOT HAVE TO LOG-IN EVERY OPERATION!! EVERY BILL I PAY I MUST RE-LOG TO CONTINUE!! WHY THIS CHANGE, ARE YOU LOOKING TO FORCE ME TO GO ELSE WHERE?? I NEED TO STAY LOGGED IN TO CONDUCT BUSINESS!!

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add content is broken

Can no longer add content to My Yahoo. After clicking on Add Content tab the popup page displays -

"No search results were found. Please try a different search query (e.g. sports).

To add an rss feed, enter the feed url (e.g. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rss) in the search box."

None of Yahoo's pre-loaded modules are available like news or portfolio etc.... WTF?

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Return delete email message option to the front page of My Yahoo

Return option to delete email message in My Mail in the front page of My Yahoo without going to the Yahoo Mail. It was recently deleted.

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

Stop with the daily * about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My Yahoo is signing me out after a few minutes, and trying to make me sign in to my att account.

For the past several days, Yahoo keeps signing me out after just a few minutes, and it seems to forget who I am. Something went wrong. Please fix it ASAP!

267th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the Stay Signed In option

My web pages will not stay signed in. When I close out the browser I have to re-sign in every time.

267th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. HATE-HATE THIS NEW YAHOO ****!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY OLD CLASSIC BACK!!!!!!!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH TH

HATE-HATE THIS NEW ****!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US A CHOICE!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH THIS NEW SH--!! I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK OR WILL SWITCH OUT YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. go back to basic yahoo mail

please go back to yahoo basic mail

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How can I get E! News and Huffington Post off of my home page?

Stop putting political commentary like Huffington Post on my Home Page. I don't have a problem with real news, but I don't need to know what some entertainer thinks about a political issue.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base