My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bring back the option of colors for the items we have on our home page, your "themes" are a lot to be disired

hate using the black background cover, but can't change it, and not impressed with your themes!

81st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BIGGER & BETTER VARIETY OF THEMES

The current themes offered are RIDICULOUS!!!!! Whoever selects these themes to make available in the first place should be fired!! There are very little to choose from and what few you have are just stupid!! If nothing else, make it where we can customize our background using our own photos, because my photos are a **** of a lot better than yours!!! Google does a much better job than yahoo!!! Reason enough right there to switch!!

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update the themes

Update the themes.

218th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New themes

Could you please make it optional if a person wants one of your themes or their own.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your themes are still lame!!!!!!! There is no Valentine's Day or Easter in the theme choices!

Take out all of the lame people, movies, bands, and food and replace them with Seasonal, Patriotic (for fourth of July), and Holiday (such as Valentine's, Easter, More Christmas, More Thanksgiving, St. Patricks Day, Halloween, etc)! We don't want your lame choices anymore! Give us what we want or "we all" drop you and you have no one and you loose a bunch of users. You will have to shut down if that happens. It would be known as your armageddon; in other words you would be toast! So, YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Themes!!!!

For the umpteenth time, isn't anyone at Yahoo listening to us!!! Your themes are horrible and LAME! Who cares about these celebrities, TV shows whatever. Give us more scenic, nature etc. WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?!?!!?!? We're the ones paying for our internet service!!

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better and more themes!!!

Please for the love of all that's good. These themes are hideous and outdated. Please create more holiday, landscape and just plain visually better than the junk we have ot choose from!
    Thank you :-D

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add more themes!!

Ya'll need to add more themes. I'm sick of seeing the same ones for the past upteen years!

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Seriously? You guys can't update the themes in years?

We've been asking for years. I'm pretty sure you can do this........you might even get some new customers. As it is, I wouldn't recommend Yahoo Homepage to anyone.

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add back a "Valentine" theme. I do not care for the themes choices Yahoo! has now - they don't make sense!!!!

Please add back a "Valentine" theme. I do not care for the themes choices Yahoo! has now - they don't make sense!!!!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Homepage "News For You" color changed to white writing on light grey background is almost impossible to read

Quit messing with the homepage. "News For You" color changed to white writing on light grey background is almost impossible to read. Change it something more readable.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add more themes to home page

I would like to see more themes or be able to customize the ones that are there.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please some new themes.

Landscapes, holidays, variety of colors.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let's see more choices

With all of your talent and education on everything to do with setting things up, you must be able to come up with much better and a bigger choice of Themes and background color. Really tired of the same ol thing! Let's seem some art, different colors, and a wide selection of choices. Thank you

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How about offering a "dark mode" option in MyYahoo

Add a Dark Mode feature to MyYahoo

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base