My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. That incredibly annoying, retrograde ad is the final straw. I will stop using MyYahoo as my home page.

Seriously, have we stepped back in time to when webpages were filled with blinking, strobing, annoying attention grabbers. This is simply childish, cartoonish web design.

89th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please, less content from Huffington Post and Salon on home page.

Give us the option of choosing from which "news" sources we see on our home page.

101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete those disgusting annoying Dr. Oz ads that jump up and down ---

Do not place those very disgusting jumping up and down ads fromDr. Oz with some ugly women on the Home page. It is distracting, annoying and in bad taste

103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Portfolio module contains nothing!

I want the actual info in the portfolio module on my front page, as it used to be, not just a link to some other portfolio page. If all you're going to put on the front page is links, this can be achieved with a tiny button, or a list of links, which would take up far less room on the page.
    Also, the news boxes contain nothing but the headline. In the old version, when you hovered over the headline, another box appeared with additional information. Bring this back, please.

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't manually update My Portfolio

Just starting this morning (23 April 2015) I can no longer use the reload button in the app to update it. I miss how it used to automatically update throughout the day, but now I can't even manually update it. I have to reload the entire page , which is a hassle.

118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Keep calendar on the homepage

Quit linking me to what should be just a calendar. I don't want to open another page just to see what day of the week it is or when the end of the month is. I want a calendar on my homepage that I can look at with a glance.

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your themes are still lame!!!!!!! There is no Valentine's Day or Easter in the theme choices!

Take out all of the lame people, movies, bands, and food and replace them with Seasonal, Patriotic (for fourth of July), and Holiday (such as Valentine's, Easter, More Christmas, More Thanksgiving, St. Patricks Day, Halloween, etc)! We don't want your lame choices anymore! Give us what we want or "we all" drop you and you have no one and you loose a bunch of users. You will have to shut down if that happens. It would be known as your armageddon; in other words you would be toast! So, YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please stop the biased news reporting it is getting ridiculous

Please stop the biased news reporting it is getting ridiculous

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please get rid of the autoplay function. The news videos that play automatically on the yahoo home page slows down the speed.

Please get rid of the autoplay function. The news videos that play automatically on the yahoo home page slows down the speed on any computer as I find myself waiting for a video to load. It is annoying and unnecessary. If i want to watch the video I'll click the link.

Thank you

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why must we sign in for our home page? It's all public information.

No sign in for home page. It's all public information anyway!

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sick of the left-slanted news and the aggressive selling. It will change or I will stop coming around.

Do you get your news ideas from Huffington?

Flashing and menu-embedding of ads is a bit much. Stop it.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wrong location

I keep getting Mt.Laurel NJ as my location even though I live in Maryland. I have tried to change it with no luck. What do I need to do to fix this or is it a you?

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ads suck

the ads taking up the whole screen are incredibly annoying

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My Portfolio just vanished over night from the MyYahoo home page. Bring it back!

Upon transitioning to the new format I lost all the company news associated with my portfolio, now I've lost the entire portfolio.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 169th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why don't you have NCAA Baseball on your list of leagues? You have 6 foreign leagues.

Six foreign leagues on your list of available teams but no American college baseball teams.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base