My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 618th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. All rss feeds stopped working on my.yahoo homepage today 3/16/2019?

All rss feeds stopped working on my.yahoo homepage today 3/15/2019? And today the 16th.

1070th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Two new changes to my page I really don't care for...

Really don't like the new way my email is presented or the transparent drop down menus. Would like the option to revert to the former style. Also what happened with the comics?? No notification that they were being discontinued.... just no updates for the last few days and then today they are just not available. Very sorry to see this change. I count on that light selection of daily humour to help end my daily routine on-line. Just disappointed Yahoo.

692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. certain people know they can get legitimate comments deleted by loading up on the thumbs down

Change the system for deleting comments. Certain people have figured out that they can get legitimate comments deleted merely with enough thumbs down.

692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ZOOMABLE MOBIL WEBSITES

Your mobil website is not zoomable. Therefore persons without 20/20 vision cannot read the small fonts. Please help people like me and make all mobil websites zoomable! Thanks

1070th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have some portfolios on my yahoo, i used to be able to add and subtract sybols with ease not so anymore

Go back to the old foremat for the stock portfolios, you took a huge step backwards with the new metod. i cant navigate it and am now useing other sites more than yahoo

692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. YOU NEVER SHOW SYRACUSE AS A NCAAB & MY TEAM - IT IS ALWAYS WRONG! FIX IT!

FIX ALL THE THINGS THAT PEOPLE TELL YOU ARE WRONG OR DO YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A SITE THAT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO THEIR CLIENTS????

554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. This new mobile version of yahoo sucks. It no longer works with touch screens at all. I could'nt even post feed back from it.

You can't even click on the reply button anymore. You have to wait for part of the browser screen to go away and click on the popup window and hope it works. Usually it doesnt and you have to keep trying it. You also cant click on the emails anymore. You can only click on a tiny bit of the left side of them and hope it doesnt just "check" the email. If you are keeping it like this, im going to gmail.

1278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base