Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working. Many have reported same problem in your help pages. This has been going on for months.

17th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

320 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You weren't really expecting everything to work correctly on Verizon/Yahoo, were you?

• Ronald J. Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YaHoo has gone the route of "Fake News", similar to MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the "Lame Street "alleged" News Out-Lets! I also refer to these Main Stream Media outlets as ir-reality TV! Why do you think they call in television PROGRAMMING?? While the world burns, and 20.0 million American families get foreclosed on by the "City of London", British Empire, Zionist, Gang Banksters,and thrown to the curbside, let's watch Kim Kardashian wear butt floss bikinis!

• RB Wallace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

feeds that worked for years, now don't, even though when clicking thru to the offending source, it loads an XML file just fine, SO WHY DONT YOU DISPLAY IT ANYMORE and quickly suggest I remove the module/content???

• Stefan Waner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No longer possible to customize the content of the Yahoo page. All I see is garbage about celebrities and other fluff articles worthy of the National Enquirer. Goodbye Yahoo!

• Deno Langis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't add ANY content to my yahoo page. All I get is a bunch of vacancies with + signs. This new RSS feeds sucks!!! If I don't see a solution in the next week, I'll switch to MSN and customize it!!!!

• William Love commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Morningstar's free portfolio in addition to Yahoo which allows me to see different info as well as analysis on a second or third view, The two together work well because Yahoo's daily gains are more accurate.

• Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No RSS feeds and no content for MY Yahoo page. One always reads about Yahoo's troubles as a company. Wonder why?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's a mess. i can no longer get a news/headlines feed. the "add content" offers blanks. when i was getting news, it was a week old. also cannot get stock markets. don't need "portfolio"

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If anyone from Yahoo is monitoring this thread, the RSS yahoo news feed has not worked in weeks and I don't understand why it can not be fixed. FWIW, After checking daily to see if the problem has been resolved (it has not), I've finally given up and started using NetVibes.

I'll also be switching over to Google or another web based email service and deleting my Yahoo email account. This is way too frustrating and a waste of time..

• KK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"My Yahoo" no longer even exists as of today. The only reason I still used Yahoo at all was my customized page. Thanks for the warning Yahoo, and I don't feel the need to download something when there is no reason to.

• Aracnomike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Certain RSS feeds are still not working even though they're from your own feed. Fix it!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base