Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working. Many have reported same problem in your help pages. This has been going on for months.

13th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

417 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been going on for more than a year it seems. Are you going to do something or am I changing my home page?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Weather app no longer allows one to add more than one city. The Star icon on the app which is supposed to allow additional cities does nothing...

AGAIN!!!! RSS feeds work for a couple of days and then they don't for a couple of weeks! Over and over and over. Really?!? Please do something to PERMAMENTLY fix you RSS feeds or I move on to a site where they are concerned about trying to make their customers' experience better instead of not giving a ****

just so you know ... rss feeds remain non functional ... sometimes they work ... most times they do not work

the rss feeds remain unreliable ... do yahoo have a plan? do yahoo even know what you did to create this problem?

This off and on "reliability" may be a time allowed to load issue. Most of my selections that fail will work when "try again" is selected in the indivual boxes.

Can the myyhaoo page be set to allow a few more milli seconds to load rss???

user selected rss feeds are a VERY POPULAR feature. They continue to work sometimes. Today (and yesterday) many did not come up when home page opened, but most worked when user (me) selected "try again" in the individual box! So you know, this is NOT satisfactory.

Do you have any plans to fix this???

• M on YH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why did you waste all that money on buying Yahoo and not support it? You are destroying it. RSS Feeds are not working.

COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.

WHEN WILL RSS BE FIXED???????????

• Terry Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Yahoo as my home page and have been using for years. Can Yahoo tell me when are they going to fix the RSS feeds.if they arn't tell us so I can use a different Home page.
    I am Using Firefox as my Browser

Do yahoo EVER intend to repair/restore the rss feed feature? If so, when?

This "service" is so off and on that it is not reliable ...

• M on YH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of my RSS Feeds are also not loading. This happened a few days after you "fixed" the last problem where no feeds were loading.

So you know ... about half the rss feeds on my.yahoo are NOT working!

What's up?

Not sure if this is a good news/bad news thing but, rss seem to be mostly working this morning ... NOT OK yet, but something is better.

Keep gathering feedback and FIX the my yahoo page completely,

It appears you are ignoring the comments about RSS feeds not working, so I'm switching to MSN as my home page.

• Jack Murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

None of my RSS feeds will load. Will you please tell me how to fix this problem?

Thank you

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base