Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

fix the weather page.

fix it please

55th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tom Dillon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dartnkatz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let US set the default location for the app because the one you show is always wrong. I don't live in Sunnyvale and I DO have detect location turned on, for all the good that does. Also, the forecast that shows in the app isn't the same as the forecast on the web page if you click through. The app is basically useless, I don't know why I even have it on my homepage. Fix it or get rid of it.

• Paul Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to remove individual locations from the weather page. Right now it's an "all or nothing" option. That's the best your programmers can do? Time to hire new programmers.

• Bruce Leary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't you idiots fix the Weather app. People have been complaining since March 2018. Mine keeps defaulting to Auburn, NY. Why am I not able to delete it when I try Manage My Locations. This has been UNDER REVIEW since June 2018. Why did it take 3 months before you acted and why haven't you been able to fix this after 5 months?

• Bonnie Torres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Weather says I live in Rochester Illinois when I live about 200 miles north in Villa Park Illinois.
    Please fix !!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Temperature shows 28° but is actually 77° when you click on date. It’s been like this all week now. What are you reviewing???

Obviously Yahoo Weather has turned into a POS just like the rest of Yahoo. The dumb ***** running Yahoo are too stupid to correct their own FUs.

Why does the wrong city come up on Yahoo and My Yahoo? Even if I let it find my location it only lists that once and when I reenter the site it's back to the wrong city.

All of a sudden, my weather content pulls up somewhere else; then, when i try to add content, I get nothing. What have you done to the yahoo homepage. I am seeking another choice if you don't fix it.

if it was not broken do not touch it. if you do it will break like it is now. this is a one day fix for a second year programmer.

• sphannan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not fixable. Yahoo is broke. But so is AOL. At least Bing weather works, just really don't care for MS.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now my weather app is showing that I live in Milboro, Virginia! I live in Richmond, Virginia. Milboro is in western Virginia. DUH, Yahoo! It shows that I live in either Sunnyvale, California or Milboro, Virginia. It used to show Sunnyvale but now it's showing Milboro. WEIRD! I repeatedly correct the location & go to another tab,but when I come back to my home page, it shows either Sunnyvale or Milboro. Yahoo is the most ******** ISP that I've ever had.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are wasting our time complaining! Yahoo doesn't care. My home page tells me I live in Sunnyvale, California. I live in Richmond, Va. The temperature displayed is 20 degrees cooler than the actual temperature. I correct the temperature, go to another tab & when I come back the temperature is 20 degrees cooler. Yahoo is the worst ISP I've ever had. I had AT&T Worldnet & I thought that was bad. Worldnet can't hold a candle to Yahoo.

Weather info for Maui locations always shows 10 to 20 degrees below actual high and low. Where do you get your info? Try the weather channel or somewhere reliable. Fake news strikes at Yahoo.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base