Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

FIX Portfolio!!!!

WHY have you changed the portfolios??? There is less information and doesn't even show all our portfolios. Font size is too small. You are making it worse for users, but easier to go to a different provider. This looks like change for the sake of change , or a make work project for a kid. If you want to change something, ask the users what they would like. You might actually get some satisfied users. Yahoo is turning into a joke, but they don't care. This has happened before and nothing happens. FIX IT!!!!

36th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

152 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Leon Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even though it's now fixed, ... Shame on you! If it took me this long to fix a customer complaint when I worked for AT&T, you would have FIRED me.

You folk should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do you keep changing the Finance stock portfolio? It used to be the best but now it has become more difficult to use and drops settings. Please return to the user friendly format.

• dodger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed w/ the negative observations regarding the mess that has resulted w/ Yahoo PORTFOLIO. It was once a great way to easily track investments and was a daily stop on my journey thru cyber space now it is hardly worth the time or effort. Yahoo is going down the tubes & Yahoo doesn't seem to give a ****.It probably won,t be long before I am gone and I won't give a ****..

• Michael Raynes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo has been unresponsive and thoroughly useless far longer than they weren't. Clearly they have zero interest in resolving problems they created. I'm gradually phasing them out altogether. Yahoo is the personification of a big, fat, lazy buffoon. The only thing missing is a clownish yellow toupee, an orange face with white eyes and an oversized red tie.

• JAMES JOHNSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.....and reviewing.

Analysis paralysis.........fix it!

• Aracnomike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been too long that this Portfolio doesn't show the correct time or $ settings. You've had plenty of time to fix this!

• Raymond M. Scollin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new portfoliol format stinks. Why did you fix something that was not broken, stupid. PLEASE RETURN ME TO THE ORIGINAL FORMAT.

• JAMES JOHNSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It must be a tough problem or YAHOO doesn't give a **** about the users. Fixed the time! Yeh! How about the other fixes.....reviewing...reviewing......reviewing....reviewing....reviewing....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not completely fixed. Many weeks and the time is correct. Still no $ and the layout is still off. Ugh!

• bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the change, I do not get $$ value of portfolios funds. Clicking on $ does nothing. Either fix or bring back the old format. This is a joke as it is.

• K R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

over 8 weeks and still counting.... FYI if you need to see everything Click the " Go To My Portfolio" at the bottom of the box....

This is sad that no one will communicate to us, All I see is under review.....

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base