Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

Yahoo you have got to get fairer!

Yahoo, I have used your My Page for years. Your articles are just so anti conservative, anti Trump - you can no longer be objective in your views.
It is obvious to anyone with a BRAIN - that your position is Anti everything unless it is a Liberal position. Your articles are virtually all Anti Trump - when about 50% of the people agree with him - that is about 1/2 of your audience. You are asking your readers to walk away and I am one of them. Six years and I have to leave - you no longer are fair or even allow thoughts or articles that I would want to read. LOOK at your Articles - biased in almost every way.
Good Bye Yahoo - it has been fun - if you ever return to NORMAL I may come back.

58th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Diane Elmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is getting to where I want to leave because of this same thing and also I don't like a lot of what you offer anymore, especially news pages and other special pages.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3/24/2019-The Trump administration is set to approve seismic airgun blasting in the Atlantic Ocean. This is bad news for the animals who call these waters home – including endangered whales who could face extinction if the blasting resumes. Used to find oil and gas, the seismic air blasts can travel thousands of miles. They hit whales and other animals with such force it can cause injury or death. There are more humane ways to find oil and gas. Tell the Trump administration NO to seismic airgun blasting.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The articles are virtually all Anti Trump, because support him or not, he is an unorthodox, uncoordinated, unethical, uncouth individual in office of the President. He creates news, this news comes across as anti trump, because he is doing thing differently and incorrectly. All news in propaganda, you need to read and determine for your self what is correct. Blaming others like Yahoo is the cowardly way out.

• timothy flynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you want to make someone mad, lie to them. if you really want to **** them off, tell them the truth.

Feedback and Knowledge Base