Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

All I see is anti-Trump articles on my Yahoo page. I have used Yahoo for 20 years, if this blatant bias continues Im dumping all my Yahoo!

Yahoo is anti trump and I'm ******* sick of it!

62nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
JT Vegas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • E L Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah yahoo.....people are getting tired your bias democratic ****.......the people of this great country is getting tired of these democratic IDIOTS thats tearing down country..you need to get behind and support our president......and quit being frickin CRYBABIES.......

• Janice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. It's obvious Yahoo is so liberal that they cannot even be balanced. It is NOT news it's the same old biased junk. Grow up people.

• Bernard Campagnac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am tired of yahoo. I can't even change wrong birth date or select news source.
    I have already selected a different email provider and I am ready to dump Yahoo.
    After Democrats took over the House I am ready to move back to Europe as this country will collapse thanks to brain washers like democrats, yahoo, Google, teachers... It is going to be "funny" under democrats after Trump:
    Taxes will increase, businesses and hard workers will move out, democrats will continue to increase governments and there will be no money. Dumb lazy democrats deserve it, we already have an ultra corrupt Justice, big pharmacy corruption, medicine corruption due to all the abusive lawsuits.

• Louis Rivera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is reality forks, Dems don't care. Now, if any other Presidents like Obama, or Clinton would've thought of it or done anything all my goodness they would've praise them . But because its President Trump he gets blame for every little or big thing around this country. NOT FAIR! I support the President and I'm proud to be an Hispanic that stands behind OUR GREAT COUNTRY and CONSTITUTION.

Feedback and Knowledge Base