Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

Switch back to classic Mail

Bring back Classic Mail. It works better for us older people that have been customers with Yahoo for a long time. We should get what we pay for and this system is easy to read and use. I can recover past messages and look up new items without going to different screens. So please give us back what we are use too. R C Long

155th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cliff S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Want Mine Back Too! Just leave an option to revert back or send me an e-mail to choose, thanks.

• Richard Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back classic mail.. At 76 years old, its hard for me to learn new things.. I've been using Classic for for 30+ years. Now you ***** up my email and I cant communicate with others.. I am also almost blind with Glaucoma in both eyes.. Any medical exemptions?? Thanks for nothing, Yahoo..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have posted more than once to request that the classic mail be returned to the customers. I have seen more than I have requested the same thing.It was not broke why fix it. I have yet to receive a return message about this.So what is the excuse? Please reply and give me a reason why I should remain a customer if you don't honor not just mine but others request for a good system that was easy to operate.. R C Long

Feedback and Knowledge Base