How do I get permanently rid of all the CNN posts on my Currently ATT/Yahoo page? About 90% of my page is CNN and most of the rest are ads
Provide an edit feature that actually works. Every time I choose not to have certain posts on my page, they come right back afte r refreshing the page. The "Help" areas don't help at all, there's no way to communicate with with Yahoo /ATT on this matter. This has been going on for years and is only getting worse. When I select an item to edit, click save the only response is that it's not available right now. This NEVER changes over the years. About 90% of "news" is from CNN. The other 10% is mostly very questionable "ads" / click bait.