Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

40th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Crosscheck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's exactly what happened:

Some high level exec: "Hey, how are we going to be able to spam people with our $1,000,000 fantasy football popup ad, if they never visit the fantasy page? Plus, we need to increase our page visit depth numbers"

Grunt: "Yep. That's true. Hey, let's just take the fantasy module off My Yahoo, so they HAVE to visit the page. That way, people can no longer just quickly glance

Some high level exec: "Genius! Here are some stocks for you, and some for me."

I guarantee it. It'd take about a week to program and test. Buy just one guy.

• Eric Sherwod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the point of this whole suggestion system if you dont actually listen? This idea has been around since since the moment you removed the widget... and its been under review forever as well...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What was the thinking behind removing this feature? The current navigation to my fantasy team is horrible. I almost missed my first pick for my league's live draft because of it. Come on Yahoo! How hard can this be?

• icetaz22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Put it back up. Also fix the favorite team Schedules. Half of them don't work anymore!

I'll be moving my leagues to NFL.com or ESPN this year if this isn't fixed by the start of the season.

Will drop Yahoo if I cant put FF on my front page. period. Too many others out there to choose from.

Feedback and Knowledge Base