Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

Epic FAIL, Yahoo. Can't access the apps "not yet supported", which is the only reason I had you as my home page.

Why don't you guys actually look at what people are using and make sure they work before you update something simply for the sake of an arbitrary deadline and trying to be 'new'?? Your USERS aren't holding you to a deadline, they are trying to USE their features. Make sure you tell your stockholders that the stock TANKED today because the USERS hate the arbitrary changes and it is now USE-LESS.

44th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MyMSN will no longer be available as of September 30, 2014. You can still find the great content you've come to expect with a fresh new look on the new MSN. GREATTTTT

Agreed. Epic fail. I have deleted all the apps from my homepage until they return to the old my yahoo.

• Sharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried to put my local news channels on the My Yahoo page and can not fdo this anymore,why? I don't care as much about national and world news as I do local news.

• wendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You think because it's such a pain to change e-mail addresses that we won't. It's not the same world that you can hold us ******* to our addresses. Really, don't you know that more people would drop you if it wasn't such an inconvenience to do so? Once a person make the decision to change, they will never go back to you. I'm so ready to change now. I've given you almost 2 months to rectify this and the only thing you've managed to do is get my bookmarks in alphabetical order. Which is laughable because they should have been that way to begin with.

I am another user who hates the arbitrary changes Yahoo
    makes, taking away great features such as the way the address book used to work. Would show all contacts and one could just go down the list to forward to whomever you wanted. Could check off cc or blind
    copies. It was so EASY. No more. Wish you would go
    back to 2 changes ago. It wasn't broken, and should
    not have been "fixed". Now I can't even get on yahoo
    at all.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yahoo thinks this is a good change. They obviously are not listening. The best way to get their attention is to leave. my Msn is a good choice, it is similar to the old Yahoo.

Stock app. Useless now.
    Facebook App. Not implemented
    Twitter App. Not implemented
    RSS feeds. Useless now..
    Some of us rely on this info to do our flipping JOBS. #YahooSucks

Feedback and Knowledge Base