My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quote fix

Could you fix the stock quotes for Barrick Gold (GOLD). They are al over the place and haven't been updated since the recent merge

1570th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are you NOT logging people out when people click on "Log Out"? Are you doing this to track people? If so, you are a liar & thief.

You are not logging me out after I click on "Log Out". Happens every time i use "My Yahoo". I believe you are purposely not logging out people so you can track them, and that makes you a liar and a thief. There are too many other honorable web sites to use rather than put up with your theft.

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 996th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. fix the auto log out....driving me nutz

on iPhone it's logging me out on every use.... PLEASE FIX

1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 504 ERROR

Still receiving this message at Yahoo View;

504 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied.
    CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
    If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
    If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html).

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
    Request ID: 5RJRaMVr1RMD2vsjqQu3mBYrPaUol33U5WM3oNuEZ5U6ExPn5Oa26g==

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop sending me emails telling me to log into my email account as you believe Ive not logged in for a year.

Stop sending me emails telling me to log into my email account as you believe Ive not logged in for a year,
    Yahoo Service Announcement [yahoo@service.communications.yahoo.com] keeps emailing me to say I have not logged in for over 12 months so I think its a spam or phishing email as
    I log into Yahoo every day and check my email, I also use outlook office and have all Yahoo mail downloaded before coming online and deleting it from my account, so WHY are you saying I have not logged into my account, Yahoo.co.uk mypage is my Home page…

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sign out

1. The "Keep me signed in" Checkbox no longer works. By that I mean, if it is unchecked, the user remains signed in even after closing their browser. If the user has to manually Sign Out, the "Keep me Signed In" checkbox is a waste.

2. The SPAM folder no longer indicates if there is new spam in it. A minor thing, but it is a shame a nice feature has been lost for no reason.

1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. why do i keep getting disgusting emails from Yahoo, Inc which I tried to forward to Yahoo but didnt work

Receiving disgusting ****** emails from a Yahoo Inc every day. Why doesn't Yahoo stop them sending these emails in their name? Even sent to children. They should be looking into this.

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Email not working

My email is not working. Only displays a few from today and no previous emails. Check box doesn't work - when try to check, it opens email

996th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo mail shows photo of wrong person with a similar name, or no photo at all

I've been trying for several years to get this fixed. The best I've been able to achieve is to get somebody else's photo removed from my Yahoo mail profile, but I haven't been able to get my own photo restored to it.

543rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How to get Google and Chromium to butt out

Every time I go to my mail a message comes up that my account needs to update to Google or Chromium. I thought if I just bypassed it, it would go away. But no luck. It's starting to get annoying. Now, somehow I have a strip at the top of my screen that is Chromium. I don't want it. How can I stop them from harassing me? I can't just go to my mail without them bugging me. It's a pain in the butt.

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SPORTS - GOLF - TOURS

When you click on "Players" in either the LPGA, Champions or Web Tours you only get the names of the PGA Players. This has been going on for over a year now and nobody seems to correct this problem. Would really appreciate it if you can get it resolved.

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix the My Yahoo page

The My Yahoo page has been unable to add or display content for several days now - when will this be fixed???

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. FIX the Portfolio refresh

Ah, it's 11-29-2018, but your financials are still showing yesterday's closing numbers for the Dow.

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Portfolio

Portfolio does not show!
    It says 'Sign in to view your portfolio' - but I am already signed in! When I sign out and sign back in, it's still the same

1570th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A Search on the Add Content button does not display the Search results correctly. There is no information shown for each search result.

There is no description on the displayed results after a Search in the Add Content page, just blank boxes where the info should be displayed. I'm searching for "news".

309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base