My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My scoreboard is now defaulting to "Trending" instead of "My Teams". I have to switch back to "My Teams" every display. Please fix.

When my Yahoo page is displayed the Scoreboard is now defaulting to "Trending" instead of the usual "My Teams". I can manually change it back to "My Teams" but must do it every time the page is displayed. Please fix this.

54th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP requiring facebook to comment.

Again I have been told to log into the hated Facebook to be allowed to comment on a Yahoo news, sports, tech, or education page.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I

The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I am seriously considering another homepage for the first time in 15 years.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Local News on homepage duplicates in column and changes my choice of location.

If I enter the zip for Augusta, GA for my local news, it comes up and duplicates itself in the column, giving me 2 sections of Augusta local news. If I close one, the whole section minimizes and, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of the repeat section.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The "show$" and "hide$" function not working on my yahoo anymore

Need to fix the "Show $" and "Hide $" function in my yahoo. Just stopped working within the last week

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please stop putting emails automatically into archive.

A few days ago, all of my emails started being sent to the archive folder. I have checked, there are no filters on my mail accounts. I want everything (except spam) in my inbox until I decide what to do with it. Please tell me how to put things back to the way they were. And again, there are no "filter" actions on my email account.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Here's what you see if you try rss.news.yahoo.com

This page contains the following errors:
    error on line 1 at column 48798: Encoding error
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Same message, EVERY TIME. How hard can that be to track down? Somebody's server is not encoding something correctly, and it's always in "Line 1".

736th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 925th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 736th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My Yahoo email has a problem recently. When I rerad one and then try to delete it, it brings up an "Error 404"

When I try to delete an email which I have opened and read, it gives me an "Error 404" claiming Yahoo has none of those items on it. It just began doing this a day or so ago.

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How about actually researching the MLB player salaries so you can actually report the correct figures.

How about actually researching MLB player salaries so you can post a correct salary instead of just pulling out of the sky.

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. yahoo not working 9-14-2018

Big idea !! fix yahoo so I can order stuff. I had to go to google to order today. September 14, 2018

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 925th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change the way yahoo allow people to use others account. Gtashunda Gilliam is not the owner of the said account.This is Javiere Benson

javiere.b@yahoo.com has been hacked by gtashunda Gilliam and I am upset with yahoo and if this continues federal charges will come

1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop Re-directs

I am in my Yahoo Fantasy Page and it takes me away from the page to:

https://yowwinnerprize.com/in/n23/?pid=111#

Now I know Yahoo would sell every opportunity to make a buck - but I have to close my Browser and get back in - just to FINISH what I was doing with my Fantasy Teams.

And Yes - this only happens on Yahoo Fantasy pages (so it's not a local issue)

736th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 27.July.2018. NEWS THAT YAHOO'S PROBLEMS ARE BEING ADDRESSED.

Reliable sources have revealed that Yahoo's issues -- both large as well as small- are being worked out by those who are dedicated to resolving all the disorganization that has many account holders upset.
    This is true AND no one employs me at any service on the "web". I hope this helps.

736th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. On two if not three occasions, while attempting to post a comment below a news article, a trojan has attempted to infect my computer.

On several occasions I have had a Trojan attempt to infect my computer while trying to post a comment below a news article. My anti virus catches, quarantines it, and recommends its immediate removal. It is designed to resemble a Microsoft item, however it is a Trojan/ virus.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base