My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change back the weather on my home page

My local weather is on my.yahoo.com plus only one of the three that I had setup. All four of my weather stations were on my.yahoo.com early last week and now there are only two. I looked at the view your location at the top right of the weather and all four places are shown.

480th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. FIX IT

GIVE ME BACK ACCESS TO MY SAVED LOCATIONS IN WEATHER !! I CAN'T EVEN "ADD" THEM BACK TO MY ACCOUNT IN THE PREFERENCE SECTION (AS INSTRUCTED) !!
    FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Now Yahoo Weather has totally quit on me

Just when I thought I had the the problem with my location fixed Yahoo! Weather totally quit on me. It worked correctly yesterday except for no location list. It was detecting my location properly. Now today, all day, I get nothing, not even a wrong location. I have to manually type in my location to get the weather. It will not save it and it will not detect it. What a Bummer! Time to find another weather feed. Obviously Yahoo! does not want us anymore. It was great while it lasted but now it just totally wastes my time.

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "Click star button to save cities" not working

I seem to have the "Current Location" working now. Had to change a setting in Firefox "Privacy&Security" > "Permissions" > "Location" > "Settings..." to allow Yahoo and MyYahoo to detect location. Now "Current Location" > works. But, still I cannot get the "Click star button to save cities" to work. There is no list of "My Locations" like there was up until a week or two ago. What is going on? I type in "Kearney, NE" and weather for Kearney comes up, I click on the star button but it does not save Kearney to the "My Locations" list which…

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On my Personal Page

like to see othere locations,like I had before. Sac.Lahaina,Redding,North Tahoe,Phoenix etc

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix the weather location!!!

Now you've moved me to Sunnyvale, California from Franklin, Ohio? Are you serious or is your weather app manned by a bunch of ******** grade school kids?? This has to be the most inept site on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the weather page!

If I tell you that I have moved to Franklin, Ohio will you start showing me the weather for Westerville, Ohio?

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. your weather location sucks! give the ability to select default location you guys are smart how hard is this?

Allow for the ability to select a default location and then be able save it. this shouldn't be that hard, The Weather Channel shows my default so why cant you if that is your source of information. You have me in nowhere Ohio and I live in Sacramento area. At lease in the same part of the state would be helpful.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Weather Locations

Can someone from Yahoo let us know when this will be fixed. Multiple locations used to work and is a very convenient feature within MyYahoo. What is the status?

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Weather "detect my location" is working TYVM. Now can you get it to stick as my location, Please? 12/11/18

Thank you. Almost done. Weather once again detects my actual location. All that is left is to make it stay as my default location.

Again, thank you and happy holidays!

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Weather Location won't stick as DEFAULT, but lets me keep it in additional locs? Can you Fix, Please? Tks ...12/21/18

My Default weather location is not my actual location. Somewhere near, but not my loc. I am able to add my actual location into the additional manage my locations group. It sticks there, but not in my default.

Were almost there ... can you please assist?

Thank You!

344th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. stop putting "my location" at the top of the weather module. It never gets it write. It thinks I'm in a different state.

I don't even know how many years it's been now. Why can't you fix this? Stop puting my location in the weather module. You never get it right. I don't want to know what the weather is IN ANOTHER STATE! Just let us pick our own location. I don't understand how you can get something so wrong for so long.

208th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tell us what changes you have made

I know companies are into Non-service but why can't you tell your users when and why you continue to ***** up things? The weather module has been rendered useless. Why? What's the reason? Are you going to fix it? Etc. Let us know what's going on so we don't get surprised every day by what's not working.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base