My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of the ads

Your ads on my.yahoo and email are annoying. Please remove them or at least give your users the option to remove them.

115th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. your ads suck and your political views suck too

your ads suck and your political views suck too

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of you :pop-up nag", I WILL NOT "white list" Yahoo Mail

Get rid of you :pop-up nag", I WILL NOT "white list" Yahoo Mail

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Totally disgusted with YAHOO!

Yahoo hammers mail with totally unwanted ad's to promote a product. Annoying enough to switch out from Yahoo!

1050th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can not tell you how irritating it is that you are blocking my emails because I use adblock

I can not tell you how irritating it is that you are blocking my emails because I have the gall to use adblock on my laptop

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How do I stop your annoying pop up ad for yahoo fantasy baseball. I'm not the least bit interested and really find it annoying!

Stop the pop ad for yahoo fantasy baseball. Baseball is a bore and your ad that pops up when I open my email is annoying. You can knock it off!

549th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please Make Ads More Transparent

I've had your newsfeed as my homepage for as long as I can remember, but you're seriously going to "hide" your ads within the feed as if they're news stories? I mean this is at best unethical and at worst illegal, especially in a world where fake news (the real fake news, not the Trump fake news) is running rampant. My suggestion would be to PLEASE move your ads off to the side and make them more identifiable as ads. Otherwise it demeans both you and online news sources in general.

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please put the block tab back under the delete tab in yahoo mail.

The block tab should be restored so anyone using Yahoo mail can permanently eliminate *** adds and any other unwanted spam.

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ad's integrity

This is a criticism about a particular ad that Yahoo is running it on my home page nonstop, that's about a shoe product with the name "Pearlfeet" .
    I did purchase a pair of shoes from them, they charged my credit card and confirmed my purchase too. They were supposed to make the delivery in 7-20 days which now is well over a month that I yet to see any shipment notices. I wrote them an email and inquired about it five days ago, but heard nothing yet .
    I put my trust in Yahoo's advertising integrity and I'm beginning…

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. STOP ALL THESE ADS

you are absolutely disgusting. there are ads everywhere now on the mail page and home page. I am stopping my yahoo account. you are absolutely ridiculous. IT'S SPAM AND NONE OF THESE ADS ARE RELEVANT TO BEGIN WITH BUT THEN TO HAVE THREE ON A PAGE AT A TIME! HOW DARE YOU

672nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO WHITELIST MY EMAIL!!

If people do not want to see ads-leave them alone and do not try to force them to YOUR way!

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Homepage intrusion

I don't mind 1 ad appearing on my Yahoo homepage but the new addition of an ad in the "Scoreboard" that offers no way to delete even if you watch the ad message. I don't want to change my Yahoo home page but I will if that ad space format continues as is in the "Scoreboard". Please don't make the homepage become a total nuisance

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I don't want to see your adds

I suggest you quit telling me to whitelist yahoo mail, I don't want to see your adds, If I wanted to see adds I wouldn't of installed addblock...

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Something called "Dr. Marty" sprinkles everywhere I go with pictures of dead dogs! NO 'x' or Ad Choice icon in the corner to get rid of it.

How offensive do ads have to be before you yank them? "Dr. Marty" ads ALL are pictures of dead dogs, with NO WAY to "X" them out of my face! I will have to dump websites that carry them soon, including My Yahoo, so this MONSTER doesn't keep flashing carcasses all day long with no escape possible!

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The following link has been showing up in "yahoo news and headlines" for years. WHY. https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/mother-angry-school-apos

Remove this ad It has been shown for years. Why rile up people.
    The following link has been showing up in "yahoo news and headlines" for years. WHY. https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/mother-angry-school-apos

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give viewers ability to selectively block offensive ads

Every time I log onto MyYahoo, I see multiple ads showing what I assume is a DEAD DOG by veterinarian Dr Marty. These ads have been showing up for a little less than a week as banner ads and next to news articles. You cannot avoid seeing this offensive image if you’re on MyYahoo. They can’t be effective, but they are very annoying. Make them go away or give the viewer the means to do so.

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please remove the Norton ad supposedly racially and sexually correct but terribly wrong!!!

Various non racially and sexually targeted ads are better than one inappropriate ad every time that I open my email. I don't know where Norton gets their info, but it is totally wrong!

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. if i already subscribe for ad free on my app service i should not see ads on my laptop account

if i already subscribe for ad free on my app service i should not see ads on my laptop account

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I deeply resent having Rush Limbaugh ads on my screen

Allow me to opt out of having any given ad

1231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)