My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make your "news" newsfeed not so freakin' onesided.

At least attempt to be impartial to a conservative viewpoint.

387th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. is Yahoo a product of ABC or CNN or just the liberal press in general ?

is Yahoo a product of ABC or CNN or just the liberal press in general ?

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. dump newsweek and huff post

dump news weak and huffpost

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. no more children reporting news please get some adults

no more children reporting news please get some adults

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. News format

Under the "News" format you have turned in into people gossip column. To me that is not the news I expect, I want to hear about science, history, current events, technology, and a little about people. Of the eleven postings on "News" all eleven were about people. Yesterday it was about the size of someone's bikini, the shape of their legs, the $250,000 plastic surgery, etc.. It seems that many of the articles are fringing on peddling the human body and the ways to expose themselves. I have been with Yahoo for over 20 years, and I think it is…

1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why is the news posts outdayed and mostly biasd to the left? Get new editors.

Why is the news posts outdayed and mostly biasd to the left? Get new editors.

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Report real news not radical left wing propaganda.

Report real news not radical left wing propaganda. Many people are impressionable and believe the propaganda is truth. You're doing a terrible disservice to America. Support President Trump and our country.

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. READ YOUR COMMENTS SECTION

Read your feedback and fix something,anything.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get the Fox News stories off your feed!

Get the Fox News stories off your feed! Way too big a percentage of their news stories and I don't want to see them.

745th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sign~in

Am I just daft? Why couldn’t I just sign in with my user name and password on new iPad? No, you make me get a verification code on my phone. What if I lost my phone??

745th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why do I continually have to resign in on the same computer

I dropped my Yahoo homepage because you could never get my location correct no matter how many times I put it in and other small issues like that. I quit using Yahoo mail because it was nothing but an ad generator. Now every time I go to my fantasy football page I have to sign in again, but NOOOOOOOOO I can't just put my password in I have to either go to a text or email to get your stupid code. Fix it soon or what little I use Yahoo will be gone too. Do any of you who work…

1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo, if you feature HuffPost rabid-dog articles, why not Pravda too?

Eventually, even the most die-hard Democrat will have to be sickened by the HuffPost daily vomit.

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Take all that social media **** off the news pages! I don't want to see some BS about trending and I don't want to read the latest

Take that social trending **** and latest comments off the news stories!!!!!!

Not everyone is interested in that ****.

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. info bias

The overwhelming liberal bias in your reporting, has gradually turned me away from yahoo news from primary reading, to just occasionally.

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why do you insist on spreading lies?

STOP SPREADING THE LIES AND RHETORIC - WHY CAN'T YOU AT YAHOO BE HONEST? WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY?

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Removing comment

You just removed a comment about NK summit being good and needing to verify any deals made. Are you guys going the route of censorship?

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base