My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FIX all RSS feeds

Fix the feeds and communicate roadmap

190th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The change you made to "News For You" on my home page is unreadable on screen!

The change you made to "News For You" on my home page is unreadable on screen!

713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to amend my comments about you stopping comments. I do think it's a good idea. Some from Russia?

I do think it's a good idea to remove the comments temporarily. So many promote ridiculous conspiracy theories and are the kind that Russia puts on our social media. So much disinformation!

1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I’m dumping Yahoo.

I can no longer tolerate the constant username and password request (with the two week option selected). it asks for it multiple times a day just to get my stock list. I’m done. I’m moving on.

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. even if you added more theme idea's I'm not sure we can use them since the old ones dont work :-(

the themes you have do not work anymore, I have tried to put fall leaves in and it stays on the summer water theme. This problem needs fixed before new themes are added, and we would love to see more themes !

1571st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BRING BACK COMMENTS

Talk about voter suppression.
    I predicted this over a year ago.
    Goodbye Yahoo GFY
    There is absolutely no reason to come to your site or use your services.
    You can spew your Marxist garbage to others.
    No thank you.
    Good riddance

805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. End your reporting bias please.

Why don’t you guys try being a little more bipartisan in your reporting? It’s blatantly obvious you have a liberal agenda with most of your political news coverage. Here’s a novel idea, how about reporting from a neutral position, report just the facts. When you guys did away with the comment sections you were clearly attempting to silence free speech and silenced the voices of your detractors. In doing that you became the kid on the playground who got upset and stomped off crying, taking his ball with him. What’s wrong snowflakes, can’t handle the truth like a big boy?…

805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. temporarily suspending article commenting

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

I believe you are caving into the tripe you are trying to sell us. Grown ups have a thicker skin than you think, and we will not follow your articles blindly.

805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keep me signed in

If I can"t stay signed in I will be forced to change my email address to one that will allow me to.

493rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. YAHOO NEWS

Another propaganda arm of the DNC and sanctimonious liberals. These dopes have sold their souls to the devil.

They are regularly spinning the details to suit their skewed and sick agenda. Don't be suckered by their "cherry picking" of the facts.

The good news is many of us see right through the lies. The karmic gods are noticing too.

1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Put the comments back, Yahoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put the comments back in, Yahoo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bye-bye comments

Admit it. You pulled the comments because it was too much of a headache and don't plan on bringing them back.
    6 months is hardly "temporary."

1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My Yahoo .... what happened to delete button for My Mail?!?!

until yesterday 9/11/19 I could delete mail from within My Yahoo page, in the "My Mail" section. But the trashcan icon is now gone :(

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo bias is all too obvious

Why is EVERY article today negative on Trump and positive on Harris - your bias is showing

805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why can't I load AP or Reuters into My Yahoo?

Why can't I load AP or Reuters into My Yahoo?

805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. OK, I understand why you have suspended reader comments. While posting over 90% negativity against the POTUS and Conservatism. Total Bias!

OK, I understand why you have suspended reader comments. While posting over 90% negativity against the POTUS and Conservatism. Total Bias! Please explain in an Un-bias article by a senior editor. I'll be watching for your response. Please, only substantiated facts, no opinions. Opinions are what is tearing this country, and the world for that matter, apart.

1242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base