My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 172nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Yahoo is signing me out after a few minutes, and trying to make me sign in to my att account.

For the past several days, Yahoo keeps signing me out after just a few minutes, and it seems to forget who I am. Something went wrong. Please fix it ASAP!

599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FIX all RSS feeds

Fix the feeds and communicate roadmap

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 540th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fix the "news for you" tab to NOT include moronic false news from Huffington Post. Please only use real news sources like Fox news.

get rid of the agenda-motivated idiotic liberal fake news sources, they are both nonfactual and offensive. Use only valid and reliable conservative news sources to avoid offending other intelligent freething people who are not foolish sheep.

259th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Keep me signed in

If I can"t stay signed in I will be forced to change my email address to one that will allow me to.

599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why am I suddenly having to sign in over and over, even though I checked the "Keep me signed in" box???

Fix whatever is suddenly making me have to sign in over and over even though I checked the box to STAY signed in. Infuriating!

599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix the RSS feed.

Fix the RSS feed

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix Weather Page to allow multiple locations. Stopped working several days ago and only shows one location

I used to be able to have multiple weather locations on MyYahoo page. Now the weather only shows for one location and I can't add any other locations. What happened?

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the Stay Signed In option

My web pages will not stay signed in. When I close out the browser I have to re-sign in every time.

338th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo Mail Not Working 5-1-20

Yahoo Mail stopped working late afternoon 4-30-20. I can read email but cannot delete it. The menu across the top of email... reply, archive, move, delete... do NOT work. I was not able to send an email as it would not allow use of my contacts.

Yahoo: Please Fix !

KenM Louisville, Ohio as of 5-1-20 9:30 am

825th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. yahoo is preventing me from obtaining Yahoo Financial Premium. Why?

I have tried multiple times to acquire your premium system without success.

667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Was subjected to 2 pro Donald Trump ads when attempting to login to my Yahoo email account. I shouldn't have politics shoved in my face

Was subjected to 2 pro Donald Trump ads when attempting to login to my Yahoo email. I shouldn't have politics shoved in my face simply because i"m trying to use my email. Don't want to see any trump ads again

825th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Put weather back the way it was. My saved cities have been removed and my current location is a town 4000 miles away.

Put weather back the way it was. My saved cities have been removed and my current location is a town 4000 miles away.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 338th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Tôi bị sự cố số điện thoại quốc gia Việt Nam bị đổi từ đầu 11 số về 10 số nên tôi không thể nhận tin nhắn xác minh mở khóa tài khoản yahoo.

Tôi bị sự cố số điện thoại quốc gia Việt Nam bị đổi từ đầu 11 số về 10 số nên tôi không thể nhận tin nhắn xác minh mở khóa tài khoản yahoo. Tôi rất mong bên yahoo quan tâm và cho tôi sự trợ giúp. Xin cảm ơn.

1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Diversion to att.com sign-in screen

A really aggravating situation started in the past week. When I try to sign into my yahoo account it diverts me to an att.com sign-in screen. Even though it has a checkbox to stay signed in, it doesn't work. This isn't rocket science. Please fix it.

825th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo With Needs

As of 2/20/20 some rss feeds on my home page look like they come up however, the headlines from the feeds have not updated for days. I see the same news listings that came up from the previous weekend. From a very good one time search engine to a majority of the time piece of ****, Thanks Yahoo for all the years of a thousand ranked legitimate feedback messages from users like me frustrated with your IT ignorance, never having it corrected and never receiving feedback on complaints or even a simple apology. Your search engine should not be named…

599th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why am I having to sign in EVERYtime? Want 2 weeks, prefer forever on my computer. What is SAML 2.0 and how do I get rid of it?

Why am I having to sign in EVERYtime? Want 2 weeks, prefer forever on my computer. What is SAML 2.0 and how do I get rid of it? Please stop screwing up this program to justify your existence.

825th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base