My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please switch me for old yahoo

Please switch me for old yahoo

1419th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow contacts to be shown by last name.

Allow sort by last name in contacts.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display Date & Time referencing the last update to yahoo page content!

I think it would be great if the Date & Local Time was displayed on the 1st page screen somewhere. Maybe in an upper corner. As sometimes going from 1 window to another and then back to yahoo, the screen has not been updated to current events. As sometimes I may have opened that yahoo window days earlier, and it's still shows the old content from days ago. I know F5 will update the page, but still, I think it should be done automatically when ever the window is re-selected. By having the Date & Time displayed, hopefully this would…

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. bye

i have been with you all sence 1998. over time the features i loved most have been deleted, my local weather, local news, my favorite comic each day, slick deals, ect. ect. and all that has been replaced with nothing but lies and hate about the America. i have complained and stated my objections. if you were more even handed in your reporting i would give you a chance. you all are a big corp. and i am just one little guy. but you all get paid by ads. so the worst thing i can do to you is leave…

1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Mail- Bring back pale blue highlighting of the e-mail you just viewed. I can't find my e-mails!

Two days ago, you stopped highlighting the current e-mail being viewed when you return to the main e-mail list. It's a terrible idea! I have hundreds of e-mails and I can't find the one I was just working on. It makes no sense. Before, if I was viewing an e-mail, and hit the Back key, or Inbox, it went back to the e-mail list and the current e-mail I was just looking at was highlighted in light blue, so I knew where I left off. Suddenly, this stopped, and Yahoo sent a response saying the new update doesn't have this…

1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo Weather Page is Completely Broken!

The page found at your URL https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/ displays noting! The label on the browser tab says Nevada, United States, but I am in Oregon! The correct date is displayed, but the time displayed is seven (7) hours ahead of the current time (when the page was first displayed). The data displayed on the page says Oregon, but there is no data (i.e., no temperatures, no details, no wind info, no forecasts, no sun and moon, no map information). This formerly beautiful and useful resource is now useless! Please fix this page!

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo mail shows wrong time stamp on Yahoo home page but is correct when in the mail section.

The mail window on my Yahoo home page shows an incorrect time stamp to today's mail. When I go to the mail screen, the time stamps are correct. I could not find a setting that might be driving this. This is a minor issue, but may deserve some attention.

1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. FIX the messed up weather weather feed.

Cannot make my location permanent on the weather feed. Always returns to another city.

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Some websites try using outdated (no longer secure) TLS mechanisms in an attempt to secure your connection. Firefox protects you by preventi

Some websites try using outdated (no longer secure) TLS mechanisms in an attempt to secure your connection. Firefox protects you by preventing navigation to such sites if there is a problem in securely establishing a connection. Contact the owners of the website and ask them to update their TLS version to a version that is still current and still secure.

1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fix the weather app

fix the weather app

663rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please remove those annoying ads from My Yahoo page!

Please remove those annoying ads from My Yahoo page!

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wd be nice if after 20 yrs this was customizable, My calendar, MY Locations, My News, you suck.

Wd be nice if after 20 yrs this was customizable, My calendar, MY Locations, My News, My Favorites, My Finances, No improvements after all this time. you suck.

745th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken

My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken!. It's been a week now!

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. get rid of the floating yahoo search it is in the way when you squall up

Cant read the news with a search engine on my yahoo home page, allways in the way.

1419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. why does my 'yahoo' sign-in transfer to the at&t sign-in ?

why does my 'yahoo' sign-in transfer to 'at&t' sign-in, after I enter my email. this makes me have to re-enter my email ?

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. import contacts from google or hotmail accounts

To import and export to Yahoo on my computer. Some merges have been completed on my phone. Still Yahoo has not received all my contacts on my phone. It is vital that this function works as I use this as I have a few accounts that must merge for business purposes.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm leaving you

You should be able to tell by the feeds that I subscribe to, and the articles I read, that I am somewhat conservative. I find your feeds to be blatantly biased, and extremely liberal. Even the Fox News and the WSJ feeds that you select are ridiculous. I now laugh at what you feed me in the "News for You." Wake up Yahoo. You've been my homepage for 15 years, but I'll be moving to MSN today.

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base