My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My posts are not showing and why is that?...Are **** puppets a existential crisis?

How about focusing on the real world and let **** puppets stay in the closet?
    Aside from Yahoo mail the rest of Yahoo pushes garbage.

886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about actually researching the MLB player salaries so you can actually report the correct figures.

How about actually researching MLB player salaries so you can post a correct salary instead of just pulling out of the sky.

886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow ALIAS removal

Allow email alias removal

886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Page is a mess why dont you look at it

The web page is a disaster. ****

316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Just gave up.

Your weather is always wrong. Sad

405th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in the 'Today' news section.

Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in your 'Today' news section. It's maddening. Let us do it. I'm sure just about everyone will check them all out anyway. You don't give us time to read the details before moving on to the next article. I repeat... it's maddening. Thanks, Nelson

550th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 699th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a great Idea

I have a great idea. How about you stop linking your news pages to false virus warnings that are scam links. Every day while reading your news pages, I get sent to a page that looks like a virus warning from Apple Care. It is a scam and steals money or locks up your computer if one is not aware of the scam. If this keeps up, I will drop Yahoo and use Google instead.

281st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. yahoo not working 9-14-2018

Big idea !! fix yahoo so I can order stuff. I had to go to google to order today. September 14, 2018

886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Has yahoo mail been hacked again?

Today my inbox on other accounts had over a dozen spam offers from Yahoo account addresses. Admit when you've had a breach. Last time this happened, I got email from my dead sister's account.

886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 699th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo attitude

Dear yahoo team, I am trying... after quite few long time download yahoo messenger data... at https://messenger.yahoo.com/getmydata ....this wasnt ever working and it doesn't change in time.. request for data is handled as "wait" and then "your data are ready" but download always (during years) say "server error" and you really can't get anything... Isn't there something missing in Yahoo universe?

886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. yahoo phone ad

I don't have a cell phone, just can't afford one now. I opted out of ads in general but the phone ad keeps popping up on My Yahoo. How do you stop this kind of ad? It's a constant reminder that I can't afford a cell phone. Removing this pop up would be great for me.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change the way yahoo allow people to use others account. Gtashunda Gilliam is not the owner of the said account.This is Javiere Benson

javiere.b@yahoo.com has been hacked by gtashunda Gilliam and I am upset with yahoo and if this continues federal charges will come

886th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So many, many pages of complaints and requests for help... Not. One. Item. Answered nor Fixed. Ridiculous, and useless.

Hello? *knock, knock* Is this thing on?! No replies, no resolutions... The My Yahoo page is useless and obviously won't be fixed.

699th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New homepage

Everyone hates the new home page. people go to AOL. you will like it better!!!!

699th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. What a stupid response.

There are thousands of complaints about the weather module not showing the correct location. Your response below was totally stupid and typical of Yahoo support
    Hi,

Unfortunately, it’s hard to help with such questions without some additional information. Please post a new question here with a more detailed description, including the following:

- The exact issue you’re experiencing in detail.
    - A list of the steps you’re taking to replicate the issue.
    - The interface you are using to access your account, such as a Web browser on your computer, mobile device, etc.
    - The exact text of any error…

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base