My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The "show $" function no longer works in "My Portfolio"

The "show $" function no longer works in "My Portfolio"

110th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. News for you font change

Thanks for changing the font to something that is readable, even from a distance

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Today" on the My Yahoo Home Page

I would like you to consider removing the new improved Today and put the previous one back in. The headlines no longer scroll as you move from from headline to headline and the print is very small in the new version. You can Today back to the older version by removing it and reinstalling it but when you select an article to read it reverts back to the new version. This is horribly inconvenient.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. News for you

It is great that you got rid of the gray background with white text, Thank you, but if you are only showing at most 2 lines of text does the font have to be that small. How about back to what is was before.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When will the hover feature popups be restored to the Today window ?

When will the hover feature popups be restored to the Today window ?

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your ads for Oshenwatch are fraudulent. The Cdn focus ad is billed in USFunds thus a 35% overcharge

Oshenwatch ad is fraudulent. A Cdn focused ad is actually billed in USFunds without any mention of the currency. This is a 35% premium on the listed price. They were not helpful in correcting this issue

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAQ2tX1ZboQtHTmiLWREPTw/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAQ2tX1ZboQtHTmiLWREPTw/

en güzel iğne oyası modelleri youtube kanalımda Yoncanın iğne oyaları

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Algorithm screwed up

Your algorithmn for news posted an editorial from the right-wing National Review last night. Don't call it news if it's opinion.

Or doesn't your algorithm understand the difference between news and opinion.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I wish the Yahoo Calendar would sync with Google Calendar as I use it on my Smartphone but it doesn't. You can only update(export to Yahoo)

I wish the Yahoo Calendar would sync with Google Calendar as I use it on my Smartphone but it doesn't. You can only update(export to Yahoo) which is not the same as any additions through my phone or chrome is not reflected in Yahoo which makes it useless. Unfortunately it is tied to the things to do and notes as well making them useless. I wish Yahoo interface was more like Google's as I hate having to go between the two to get things done.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix login. My account is stuck in a loop, and won't allow me to accept terms.

My settings are NOT out of date, but this is the message I keep getting.

Cannot accept terms because when I do, it won't accept my password and sends me back to the start of the proces, again, and again, and again...

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Content can be removed but most content cannot be added

I can remove any content but most content options cannot be added.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Black background for headline of selected news story in Today section makes blue text unreadable

The background used to be white which was fine with blue text but since the background has been changed to black, you now can hardly read the blue text. Doesn't Yahoo exercise any quality control when making changes like this?

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My news slider window is broken

First you guys ***** up the News For You by making the type impossible to see because it is white letters on a gray background. Now my news slider at the top of My Yahoo page only makes it through a couple clicks before it stops turning over to a new set of news stories. I'm really disappointed because I have had a My Yahoo page for at least ten years. My page wasn't broken until a couple days ago. So my suggestion is...If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It. Put things back the way they were. Because this "new"…

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the 1950s, a ketchup company changed the lid to be wider, easier access to ketchup. They went bankrupt.

People hate change. Giving no option but change people will leave. Giving them back their customary page is a better idea even if you label it classic view.
    Your running this outfit with someone without experience. That is the only explanation for the sudden change. They are probably college-educated, brilliant students, with no practical experience in the world of business. At least that is what the new appearance shows me.
    Microsoft also did it with Windows 10 which happens to be very unpopular with a lot of people.
    Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base