My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let people comment - it is a great way to get new ideas and information - an opportunity to research and learn! Start allowing comments!

Comments and Feedback is a must in this day and age - especially when we are mostly homebound due to this false Covid/19 pandemic where a person can't shop freely - or at least without a mask which many people oppose due to other health conditions and the knowledge that this is a huge, fat lie! Covid/19 has not been isolated (proven to exist) through the scientific means normally used like Koch's or Rivers Postulates) much less shown to actually cause any deaths that may or may not be attributed to underlying health conditions. To read any of your articles…

584th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The real goal of no comments

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. In the meantime, we welcome your feedback to help us enhance the experience."
    LIARS ! your real goal is to spread and infuse liberal propaganda without interference from commenters who might cast doubt on your cretinous views !!!

664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There a blue bar blocking top homepage

Homepage not loading properly

332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why am I suddenly having to sign in over and over, even though I checked the "Keep me signed in" box???

Fix whatever is suddenly making me have to sign in over and over even though I checked the box to STAY signed in. Infuriating!

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo is censoring it's uses. Allowing only what it wants you to see. NO comments allowed.

Yahoo caved to the Marxists! They only want you to see what THEY want you to see. No comments? Where do we live? In China?

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. please create a setting or filter so I can stop seeing all you anti-Trump stories and liberal propaganda.

please create a setting or filter so I can stop seeing all you anti-Trump stories and liberal propaganda.

664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Restore the comments section on Yahoo.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Restore the comments to Yahoo. One of my few remaining pleasures was commenting on Yahoo.

745th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Comments

BRING BACK COMMENTS YOU REPUBLICAN. THE CONSTITUTION GUARANTEES OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. BRING BACK COMMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1150th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I noticed you have a "Black Lives Matters" heading on the Yahoo homepage and I am curious if you have read some of the things they have said

Have you read BLM's homepage and the marxist ideology they advocate? Have you heard them call for the destruction of the United States and dismantling the constitution, or death to the police? Why would you even think of putting a heading on your homepage? Is that what Yahoo supports?

664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. complete your survey and return to allowing comments .

Complete you comment survey and return to allowing readers to comment on your news articles,

664th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. This product was an email platform. Now its a liberal front posing as email product.

Been a user for 20 plus years. Thinking seriously of canceling my use due to liberal propaganda that is published. Its a shame that a product ike yahoo mail is now just ****.

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keep me signed in

If I can"t stay signed in I will be forced to change my email address to one that will allow me to.

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rss feeds not working yet again. Fix it.

Rss feeds not working yet again. Fix it.

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My Yahoo .... what happened to delete button for My Mail?!?!

until yesterday 9/11/19 I could delete mail from within My Yahoo page, in the "My Mail" section. But the trashcan icon is now gone :(

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Comments

There is an election coming, please bring back comments, We need them now more than ever!

1150th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base