My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your ********* weather app cannot locate me. I am in San Antonio Texas and get Sunnydale, California or New Braunfels. FIX IT.

Your ********* weather app cannot locate me. I am in San Antonio Texas and get Sunnydale, California or New Braunfels. YOUR ARE RUNNING A ******* BUSINESS. FIX THE PROBLEM

114th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. banner ****

END THE BANNER OR END YOUR CUSTOMERS

294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Clean up Yahoo

I have been with Yahoo for many years and have now decided to leave Yahoo for good. I am sick and tired of your one sided left partisan stance against our president. Its sad that as a website that you have decided to take sides in the political battle between the left and the right with more than half of your members undoubtedly supporting our president. That means that you are alienating over half of your subscribers.
    I have to say I am fed up with all the lies and false reporting and as soon as I have transferred all…

69th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. try telling the truth when telling the news because yahoo is becoming a very liberal lying platform

try telling the truth not blatant liberal lies on all your news reports

140th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

146th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Weather Location . . . Help . . . P L E A S E !

My Weather is stilllll not showing my actual location ... first! Please, Oh Grand Pubah's of Weather . . . Please Oh Please Fix my location!
    Thank You Very Much!

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NO MORE KARDASHIAN NEWS

New stories other than sports DO NOT belong in SPORTS!

267th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add content is broken

Can no longer add content to My Yahoo. After clicking on Add Content tab the popup page displays -

"No search results were found. Please try a different search query (e.g. sports).

To add an rss feed, enter the feed url (e.g. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rss) in the search box."

None of Yahoo's pre-loaded modules are available like news or portfolio etc.... WTF?

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why are you messing with the portfolio page?

I can no longer see the cash value of my portfolio on the home page. And when I had the same stock on three separate lines, I wanted to see the cost per purchase. Why did you combine them and not ask me first. I am getting sick of Yahoo messing with my homepage. Each change has made it worse and less useful. How about put it back or I change to Google.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "Mail" icon at top of My Yahoo page has stopped showing notifications of new mail

The mail icon on other yahoo pages, like home and finance, still continues to show notification of new mail. Only "My Yahoo" isn't showing the notification.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Portfolio

Still can not edit and/or change "My Holdings"

294th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I should be able to add several locations for weather but now I cannot. Why?

I should be able to add several locations for weather but now I cannot. Why?

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm leaving you

You should be able to tell by the feeds that I subscribe to, and the articles I read, that I am somewhat conservative. I find your feeds to be blatantly biased, and extremely liberal. Even the Fox News and the WSJ feeds that you select are ridiculous. I now laugh at what you feed me in the "News for You." Wake up Yahoo. You've been my homepage for 15 years, but I'll be moving to MSN today.

443rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I used to have several cities for weather. Now they dont even show up on my yahoo home screen. Not one.

Just put it back to the way it was before. Or email me on how to do it myself. And it never finds my location. You put me 40 miles away from my house. I have to enter my zip code every time.

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Weather not allowing me to save locations. Lost my original set of locations

Need a place specific to REPORT ERRORS, not just the generic "Comments" section.

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I have lost all my RSS feeds. I am changing my home page away from Yahoo until you can get it right.

Fix the RSS feeds. I am changing my home page away from Yahoo until you can get it right. This happens on both IE and on FoxFire.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I reinstall my RSS Feed but they are gone when I get out of the my home page

I reinstall my RSS Feed but they are gone when I get out of the my home page. please fix this problem.

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Content

What happened to Add Content? Please return it.

327th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base