My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please have a way for a user to censor out from their My Yahoo page future news about people or topics that they dont want to see.

Let the user use keywords to censor out news story topics that they never want to see

670th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is the most biased so called news feed just about anywhere. I don't think you even believe most of it, but then again, you probably do

This is the most biased so called news feed just about anywhere. I don't think you even believe most of it, but then again, you probably do otherwise you wouldn't put it out there !!! The really sad part is that people actually believe it. Once I found an article that gave President Trump credit, until I got to the end. Try posting something worth watching !!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrpN2fXaBdk

136th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is 'My Yahoo' now defunct, or at least unsupported?

I don't get it- why is it called 'New My Yahoo' here in the Feedback section? Why don't the RSS feeds work anymore? Why aren't the stock quotes sorting alphabetically in my Portfolio? Why can't I edit my tickers? My Yahoo is the best thing about Yahoo, and it's falling apart in front of me. Is the site no longer supported by Yahoo?

385th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the My Yahoo page

The My Yahoo page has been unable to add or display content for several days now - when will this be fixed???

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 817th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Return to previous format

The revised homepage is a disaster. News clusters repeat 3 & 4 times. My portfolio is totally MIA. The scrolling topic display is gone. This is an example of sloppy design, poor QA, and impulsive execution. Please reinstate the old format.

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix Yahoo weather forecasts

The Yahoo forecast for San Diego recently has been way off (very wrong). e.g. for July 7 Yahoo's forecasted high is 102, while the Weather Channel's forecasted high for July 7 is 83. This has been the case for more than a week. For July 8, it's 97 (Yahoo) and 82 (Weather Channel).

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. open links in new page

open all links in a new page

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No content to add???

Would someone please fix the content pages? I would like to add some different content to my home pages but they are all blank. If I try to search for "news" (for example), content boxes appear but there is nothing in them other than the RSS feed symbol. Come on - someone please do their job and fix this.

385th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cannot view my portfolio

It says "Sign in to view your portfolio". But I am actually already signed in. And when I sign in again, it still doesn't show my portfolio!

441st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 385th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Give us back the regular email with bold, color, font sizes,etc.

What happened to e-mail capabilities. Can't bold, change font sizes, add color... don't you try out your changes before just changing them? It's called beta-testing in the high-tech industry... you should join.
    Also, stop the pop-up ads in the lower left on my home page!
    joe

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On my yahoo Portal when I click add content it does not work

I was having issues with My portfolio not totaling properly. I removed the my portfolio control from the my.yahoo page and now it will not allow me to add it back. When I hit add content it only finds a few very specific RSS feeds. I used to use this to an different content to my home page. I have tried ever browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, different computers, etc.) can someone fix this?

364th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo should tell the banking institutions to stay out of our personal life’s think about they charge money for keeping our money

Oh Wells Fargo and the mafia of the campaign for the White House came in took money run people off there property then put them in missions to be further beat them down by some idiot who claims the earth is only six thousand years old. They say god bless then rip us off then the banking institutions put restricting on what time we check into a motel or hotel and even invade privacy to the point where it becomes a ********* for the image of the media and they too make kitty **** for mall rats and *** with…

845th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cannot remove content from My Yahoo page.

Yahoo Food added to My Yahoo page accidentally and now cannot be removed. Please help.

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base