My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Come ONNNNNN - UrDrn Weather App doesn't see me anywhere? Detect m/loc= "Visit Yahoo Weather for the latest forecast or click here to select

? Now your weather app doesn't seem to think I live anywhere??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

510th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weather Still Does "NOT" Recognize My Actual Location ... It Is 01/01/2019 ... This Has Been Going On For Much Too Long! Please "FIX"!

I've tried turning my pop up blocker off, then having Weather find my location. Then turning my pop up blocker back on. This used to work. Hasn't in some time.

This Yahoo Weather Problem has been going on for years.

Either Fix It, or Give Us Access To Other Weather Apps!!

335th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let us remove Huffington Post from our feed.

I never signed up for it and I don't want it. Why is there no way to remove it? Are you being paid to force it on us? every time I get on yahoo I see at least 2 articles from Huffpost, The Independent that are about the same thing - something I am not interested in at all. I am in the process of leaving Yahoo because of this enforced liberal bias.

335th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop all the biased liberal "news" stories! Trump is the greatest president ever. The "news" stories should reflect that fact.

Please stop all the biased liberal "news" stories! Trump is the greatest president ever. The "news" stories should reflect that fact.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stop showing Kardashian news

Just stop showing gossip news on my news feed especially about the Kardashians

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ads

Pleae stop ad pop ups and not so many.

405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your Trump bashing is tiresome! How the **** do I hide this "fake news" feed?

How the **** do I hide your "fake news" feed? Tired of your Trump bashing BS!!

377th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. FIX the Portfolio refresh

FIX the Portfolio refresh

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 232nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 121st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stop reporting on AOC: she has done nothing substantial yet you report re her daily

you keep giving AOC exposure; stop; she has done nothing and there is no reason to give her a forum

405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What can I do to change the number of shares????

Can't change or edit number of shares

405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Portfolio total $ and day change don't update with streaming quots on

Update portfolio total and day change with streaming quots

510th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Portfolio is not even loading

Portfolio is not even loading. Big blank spot.

335th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A 50-page email view is helpful to select all then uncheck desired emails to retain then delete others

A 50-page email view is helpful to select all then uncheck desired emails to retain then delete others

405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My Weather Location won't stick as DEFAULT, but lets me keep it in additional locs? Can you Fix, Please? Tks ...12/21/18

My Default weather location is not my actual location. Somewhere near, but not my loc. I am able to add my actual location into the additional manage my locations group. It sticks there, but not in my default.

Were almost there ... can you please assist?

Thank You!

377th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You are selecting news stories that fit your left wing political agenda. Be fair. Be objective. Show both sides.

Make sure you have 50/50 democrat republican journalists on your staff. That's fair and balanced. Do it. You are going to be losing readers faster than ever after the November election. You want to stay in business don't you? Oh, Sorry. Big business is bad.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 377th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base