My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. e-Mails secured?

Im concerned about the Online Security, so I would like if you guys could probably implement e-mails encrypted, specially for us who run a Business and use the e-mails every day!!!

767th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dreadful content selection fit only for mental defectives.

Pertaining to Categories with multiple feeds:
    Arts/Entertainment, and Celebrity (trivial news garbage) should be condensed into one category; Style and Trending into another condensed category. Love/Relationships and Kids/Parenting yet another. Healthy Living and Travel/Adventure yet another... WHERE IS A CATEGORY FOR EUROPEAN AND WORLD NEWS WITH ITS OWN LIST OF FEEDS? Give us feeds that inform and educate users about the world not useless baby pap...

767th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Weather & Portfolio Modules

I do not want to see the weather in Irvine, CA as my location, it isn't, or the Watchlist in the Portfolio module.
    I only want MY LOCATION to show MY LOCATION, not some other.
    I only want to see MY PORTFOLIO
    OK, maybe we can't delete all the ads you throw at us (you do have to make money), but we should not have to put up with **** we do not want to see and should be able to delete it.
    Showing the Temp in Irvine when I am not interested does not make you money and neither…

186th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news, but gossip.

Stop printing Cheatsheet items.They aren't news& and one has to go thru pg after pg & they're never news,but gossip.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sell YAHOO to a company that knows how to run it!

Sell YAHOO to a company that knows how to run it!

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the broken My Portfolio widget on MyYahoo

The My Portfolio widget for MyYahoo has been broken for weeks. It fails to show $ amounts and will not remember the portfolio chosen. There have been numerous complaints on the Yahoo forums that have been ignored.

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add content on MyYahoo

fix add content it is not working on MyYahoo

481st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Far Right email on my.yahoo

For the past 4+ weeks, I have been receiving egregious far right American email on this account on the my yahoo page I consult several times a day. The content is stereotypical Russian agitprop and I have clearly not solicited this material. It is also pointless since I do not even live in the US. I think your company best have a look at filtering this bilge since others might conceivably take it seriously. How long does this nonsense have to go on before Americans take the threat seriously and do something effective to counter it?

767th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 767th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I still don't live in Franklin, Ohio!!!

Fire the grade school kids who currently manage your site and hire some professional programmers!

202nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 202nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My posts are not showing and why is that?...Are **** puppets a existential crisis?

How about focusing on the real world and let **** puppets stay in the closet?
    Aside from Yahoo mail the rest of Yahoo pushes garbage.

767th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How about actually researching the MLB player salaries so you can actually report the correct figures.

How about actually researching MLB player salaries so you can post a correct salary instead of just pulling out of the sky.

767th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow ALIAS removal

Allow email alias removal

767th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Page is a mess why dont you look at it

The web page is a disaster. ****

273rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Just gave up.

Your weather is always wrong. Sad

350th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On my yahoo Portal when I click add content it does not work

I was having issues with My portfolio not totaling properly. I removed the my portfolio control from the my.yahoo page and now it will not allow me to add it back. When I hit add content it only finds a few very specific RSS feeds. I used to use this to an different content to my home page. I have tried ever browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, different computers, etc.) can someone fix this?

481st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in the 'Today' news section.

Please stop rapid skipping to the next article in your 'Today' news section. It's maddening. Let us do it. I'm sure just about everyone will check them all out anyway. You don't give us time to read the details before moving on to the next article. I repeat... it's maddening. Thanks, Nelson

481st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 612th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a great Idea

I have a great idea. How about you stop linking your news pages to false virus warnings that are scam links. Every day while reading your news pages, I get sent to a page that looks like a virus warning from Apple Care. It is a scam and steals money or locks up your computer if one is not aware of the scam. If this keeps up, I will drop Yahoo and use Google instead.

247th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base