My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Newspaper Colums give the impression Newspaper

Yahoo! Is more that just reading out of a newspaper, the layout of the content gives miss leading pupile guidance, the layout should have and ending and beginning, and a page stop, a cool start up, just to make you wanna browse threw content, fast and shape.

1281st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo! For the Owner

The beginning of app usage is for the personalized use of the owner, creating apps for user content is another thing. Yahoo! Apps will work more better with just the use of the owner, and will be able to get updated, faster response about content and services provided from Yahoo!.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MyYahoo!

I would like to see more creative art for the Yahoo theme page, real life photo's for my Yahoo! theme page is, not professional, and it looks very lazy to other computer artist that digitally design art, made just for you, your theme, your lifestyle, and your creativity, I will also like to see a upload indicators for downloading your own creative theme's to personal your myYahoo! theme page.

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about fixing the never option to mean never when signing on so we don't have to click on it every time.

How about fixing the never option to mean never when signing on so we don't have to click on it every time.

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. D I S P O S A B L E E - M A I L S ... Anyone Have Any Luck Accessing /09/12/2019??

Have been knocking my head against the wall, trying to get access to my old Yahoo/Disposable Email accounts.

(09/12/2019)

Found multitudes like me on the net, but no one has a clue how to access them again.

Apparently, Yahoo decided to just turn them off (or delete them) without actually notifying anyone! From tooling around the net, this has happened in various waves. Again, no notice from Yahoo.

Even if Yahoo enabled us to redirect emails from these disposables to a viable email account . . . it would have been more acceptable.

Any of you have a fix?

p.s.…

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please research the companies you let advertise on your site. WOTOBA clothing is a scam selling garbage goods!

We bought clothes from WOTOBA because they looked great and were featured on the Yahoo site. Turned out Wotoba is a scam operation selling shoddy goods. Yahoo has an obligation to vet these companies before offering links to their sites.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WEATHER!!!

How much longer before you flaming, incompetent idiots fix the weather module? It's both ridiculous and moronic to have the United States listed as my local city. See if you can put a rush on this and fix it before 2022.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Easily delete

HELP an 84 year old get rid of a nuisance tool bar that is taking over my yahoo / att homepage. I don't know how I got it but it is a plague. I want to totally delete it - disable, deactivate, whatever. I am not very computer savvy. Here is the toolbar https://www.weatherforecasttracker1.com/homepage/homepage.html?id=MTI2Mzc&implId=dGhlbWVfd2VhdGhlcjY#hp=1 HELP ME! Oh, I have Firefox

1070th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Toolbar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Weather isn't working ....just comes up as weather and says click hear to detect location

for the past couple weeks now my weather comes up as just weather....there is NO LOCATION...Visit Yahoo Weather for the latest forecast or click here to select your precise location. is what I get....rather a pain **********....why is it no longer detecting my location?

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. For a web site this big you have many problems you need to correct,

Fix all your problems or many are going to leave this web site

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Close up shop. You have made my.yahoo.com useless.

Close up shop. You have made my.yahoo.com useless.

1070th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. calendar not showing my entries

I've been using my.Yahoo for years and suddenly today, I lost all my Yahoo calendar entries.How to get them back?

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Again the problems persist

Again the locations that I bookmarked for weather info have disappeared. I do not live in Deming, NM. Each time I ask you to detect my location you ignore my request.

369th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. impossible to have access to account in other country (no access to phone recovery)

Yahoo support don't guide access to my mail and personnel data, because i don't have aces to my old phone number as i have changed of Country.
    My partner is in this situation, she have given identity proof to yahooo support by mail but nothing change !

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. can't add contact

I have tried for a couple hours to add a contact without success. Can't find a way to do this, nor to edit contacts. Please resolve.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have the same problem every morning when I look at the weather on Yahoo. Unable to set my location and actually stay that way overnight!!!

I have the same problem every morning when I look at the weather on Yahoo. Unable to set my location and actually stay that way overnight!!!! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!

445th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Print issue

I am having a printing issue with the new yahoo mail. It will not print HTML document correctly. How do I look at the setting so I can adjust if possible? I can attach a PDF file for your perusal. The basic version of mail (old version) prints out a 1-page output of the email. The new, updated version of mail prints out 2-pages and some of the information is missing. Would like some assistance with this issue.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Oath.

Ever since I "accepted" your new Oath policy, Yahoo has become a real hassle to use. Every time I click on something it has forced me to sign into it. Yahoo my page, sign in. Got to yahoo email, sign in. Go to...etc. etc. sign in! What did you guys do? I've been using Yahoo since the early 90's. I'm even a stock holder but I tell you, I am getting fed up with the inability easily move around the website. Fix/repair or I am gone!

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base