My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback

You are asking for feedback when what this should be called is complaints. Here are a few things we don't want: The ads...we understand that ads pay the bills but you have gone overboard. Today adding one at the top of my page. My "customized" page is anything but that. We don't want you choosing our themes - also do you know they don't work on XP? We don't want our mail messed up. Nothing works in sync, everything loads slowly and when you send an email you don't even know that it went. Do want: a responsive company that…

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email to customers from Yahoo about feedback

And at Yahoo, the stupid never ends. Now I find an email from yahoo in my inbox petulantly telling us they don't want to hear about any more about changing back to the old Yahoo, and only want them posted in a specific place so they don't have to deal with them.
    I did you one better. I found a new homepage and email. I won't be back to Yahoo until you change it back to the old format. Refuse to do that, I'm not coming back.
    As for demands of not cluttering up your feedback page with requests for…

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your new format does not have a feature to add the Sender of an e-mail to my contacts. If it does how is this done since I not find it. Pl

Plus is does not show the person's name the e-mail was sent to. Only "ME" I know I sent the e-mail but to whom?????

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The cursor has begun to jump in Safari from the URL line to the search box.

This is very annoying. Enough for me to leave your site. I'm trying to type URLs and halfway through, now I'm typing in the search box.

If I want Yahoo search, I'll use the box. PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP!

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Epic FAIL, Yahoo. Can't access the apps "not yet supported", which is the only reason I had you as my home page.

Why don't you guys actually look at what people are using and make sure they work before you update something simply for the sake of an arbitrary deadline and trying to be 'new'?? Your USERS aren't holding you to a deadline, they are trying to USE their features. Make sure you tell your stockholders that the stock TANKED today because the USERS hate the arbitrary changes and it is now USE-LESS.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I

The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I am seriously considering another homepage for the first time in 15 years.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  37 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Fantasy football  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Since my.yahoo no longer works on IE 11 and there seems to be no way to get an answer as to why I am deleting all Yahoo products except emai

Since my.yahoo no longer works on IE 11 and there seems to be no way to get an answer as to why I am deleting all Yahoo products except email.

There is almost no way to contact any one or get answers beyond my password is not working.

I my case my.yahoo works in Firefox and Chrome but not in IE 11. It seems to know that I am signed in but will only display the generic home page.

608th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 922nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Apple ad

Better remove the HUGE apple ad at the top of the home page. I posted about this earlier today, but my post is gone. I have deleted the Yahoo home page from my browser. I guess I better move my e-mail as well. As it happens, Yahoo does not work well on my Android devices as is, but this ad actually take up half the screen on my tablet. I am done.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Correct Link to Yahoo Canada Cycling

I get the headlines for Yahoo Canada Cycling on my terrible new My Yahoo Homepage, but when I click on a link in that site I get a message that I am not permitted to go there. What Gives.
    Story I want to read is http://ca.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/sc/SIG=14jnj725u/*http%3A//ca.sports.yahoo.comhttps://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/armstrong-provides-names-behind-doping-written-testimony-lawsuit-194815850--spt.html

Cannot find any cycling links at Yahoo Home, so what am I to do? Quit messing your users about.

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. give me back my old myyahoo so far it seems much better and faster to me

this myahoo is slower than the old one and the page is not nice as the old one so what can you do about it

thank you

216th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. bring back Messanger

I think yahoo will be a lot better with a brand new version of yahoo Messanger

922nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 922nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 922nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. contacts

Why is it that I delete contact from my address book and they just keep coming back. Also, why is it that when I send out an email they are automatically added to my contact list? Can't you shut this off

608th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base