My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Verification Codes

Why do I all of a sudden have to enter a verification code every time I open my browser?

1575th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Volume

Listening to a Yahoo News Article with headphones connected to my computer, it was so low that I had to turn it up to hear it. When the next yahoo news article came up, it was so loud, it actually made me have a pain in my ear. It was from one end of the volume spectrum to the other. People around me could here it blasted through the earphone. Next complaint is, I tried to contact you but this did not fall under your list of categories so I couldn't find a way to tell you.

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am on windows 7 and have lost old emails, the ability to delete emails, and my contact list Could you please send me a copy of my contac.

I am on windows 7 and can not access my contact list. Please email me a copy of my contact list.

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I miss having a calendar on my home page listing a week's worth of activities.

Have the week's activities from the calendar on the home page like it used to be.

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "news" banners

Please get rid of the inane "news" banners from sources like People, In Touch, Cosmo and the like. Journalistic news from actual sources like major networks and others would be much more informative and not insult our intelligence!
    thank you

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contacts list is obnoxious

Please bring back theold contacts list. The new is NOT user friendly. The list shows up in a sidebar and I can see exactly three names. Scrolling through I find one person with four or five different entries, like email, street address, phone, second email, second phone. Stop!!!! This is insanity. Bring back the old contacts list

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I am tired of seeing sponsored ads about leaky gut. How do I stop this?

I am tired of seeing sponsored ads about leaky gut. How do I stop this?

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Feeds are a mess

This morning I logged into my "myYahoo" page and two of the feeds weren't working. As directed, I tried refreshing, which naturally did nothing, so I waited and tried again later. Surprise, there were no longer two feeds not working, there were THREE. Just tried logging in again a few minutes ago, and now four feeds are not working. I gave up on the AP News feed months ago, becuase it stopped working and has never been fixed. Now ESPN, NBC News, NASA.com, and Space.com are not working.ll Perhaps you should let people who actually know what they're doing operate…

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The MLB feed has not worked for over a year. Fix it or remove it!

Either fix the sports feed or remove it. The "news" that displays for LA Angels, for example, is over a year old. It's ridiculous and people have been telling you that for that year, too.

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. YAHOO NEWS

Here's a novel idea, How about every once in a while say something positive about President Trump or any Republican for that matter. Yahoo News is as bad as it gets when it comes to Bias !!!!

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop spreading lies and innuendos and actually report facts rather than other people's opinions of which they have no knowledge.

My idea is you grow some pride and stand up to the fascist liars and cheats from the left, start doing right by your readers. Because right now, there are many of us who refer to Yahoo as the Donkey's Behind Canal, due to the moronic and inane publishing's that Yahoo lets run on their feed. And stop posting the same story for days at a time in hopes of some bleeding heart. ie: Greta - you know Soros's Wooden Brain Puppet. Here is a fact for Yahoo on that one. Check to see what Soros's purchased for her family,…

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix the Contacts List so it works

I have been trying to add a contact to one of my special email lists and am unable to do so. I type in the name and when I try to hit save, I get a cross/error mark, It will not add the name. Why did you make this contact list so hard to use? The old list was easy to edit, easy to add or remove a name from a list, just plain USER FRIENDLY. The new contacts list ridiculously long with multiple entries for each name. And trying to edit a list or add a new contact to…

1243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. how to make portfolios on myyahoo show only whe markets instead of all my holdings

how to make portfolios on myyahoo show only whe markets instead of all my holding

1243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Should be able to move content around where I want it

I want to be able to move the content I added to my page how I want the layout to be

493rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. make it so a person could change the color of the calender page

make it so a person could change the color of the calender page

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why are Fox New feeds not being updated regularly? Is this a left wing infringement by Yahoo? Please dont force me to abandon Yahoo.

Why are Fox New feeds not being updated regularly? Is this a left wing infringement by Yahoo? Please dont force me to abandon Yahoo.

1575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base