My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the weather page!

Will you pay my moving expenses to move me from Westerville, Ohio to Franklin, Ohio so that I will be assured of getting accurate daily weather forecasts since you insist that I live in Franklin, Ohio?

490th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Increase the yahoo quality of everything, especially the mail inbox. This morning my wife on her computer sent me 5 emails. Not one came i

Increase the yahoo quality of everything, especially the mail in box. This morning, my wife on her computer sent me 5 emails to gary.restall@yahoo.com. Not one has come thru and it has been several hours since she sent them. Obviously yahoo.com has issues with their mail system. And nowhere to call for help! Take care of your customers first above branching out to expand your services. Quality is much better to sell than constantly apologizing for mediocrity.

553rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the My Yahoo page

The My Yahoo page has been unable to add or display content for several days now - when will this be fixed???

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Email Needs Brighter Text, More Control Over Columns, Better Choices in Background Color ... 11/9/2018

I was bolted into the "New" Yahoo Email. The new setup is too hard to read text, extra column not usable, columns not expandable or contractable, background colors effect mail folder text. That means it gets dimmer and harder to see.

Until you fix these "simple" Programming issues ...... get me back to the old version. It wasn't great, but better than this new and improved version . . . so far!

589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo has no credibility when it continues to POST old News as the lastest News Story. Check out the breaking news story on Carrier - 12/1/

Delete obsolete NEWS stories from 2012 such as your "Latest News and Headlines" Trump's visit to Carrier on 12/1/12

Have some pride and give us something current, not 23 months old.

490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Somebody should actually DO their job they are being paid to do. The weather location is always 80 to 2,300 miles away from my actual locati

Please, someone actually DO the job they are being paid to do!
    My weather location is anywhere from 80 to 2,300 miles away from my actual location. Change it, it reverts back to wrong location. Refresh it, nothing. Change my location works until I leave Yahoo and come back in. You have had hundreds, possibly thousands of requests to fix this, but Yahoo chooses to ignore all. Time for employees who take pride in their work to replace those complicit employees. One more month, and if aspects of Yahoo service do not change, I will delete Yahoo from all devices.…

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no bookmarks

An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page. Please bring back the bookmarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Location

It's no ones business except mind, my choice if I want them to know.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The news featured needs to go beyond the level of gossip.

Gossip are for the lower bottom feeders that enjoy a little drama in their lives.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the weather page!

Once again, and again, and again, and again you have listed my location as Franklin, Ohio when in fact I still live in Westerville, Ohio! What is your fixation with Franklin, Ohio???

490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please let me have access to my Yahoo account again

Please help me recover my Yahoo account kunzduyile2005@yahoo. com I have logged from my previous phone just as Yahoo commanded and I still can't access my account please skip some security answers that I don't even have
    any ideas of it.I ayoduyile@yahoo.com I am the owner's of kunzduyile2005@yahoo.com I know my account and my password perfectly so please YAHOO i am begging you people unlock my account for me I know I am secured let me have access to my email account

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 740th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This is the most biased so called news feed just about anywhere. I don't think you even believe most of it, but then again, you probably do

This is the most biased so called news feed just about anywhere. I don't think you even believe most of it, but then again, you probably do otherwise you wouldn't put it out there !!! The really sad part is that people actually believe it. Once I found an article that gave President Trump credit, until I got to the end. Try posting something worth watching !!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrpN2fXaBdk

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Is 'My Yahoo' now defunct, or at least unsupported?

I don't get it- why is it called 'New My Yahoo' here in the Feedback section? Why don't the RSS feeds work anymore? Why aren't the stock quotes sorting alphabetically in my Portfolio? Why can't I edit my tickers? My Yahoo is the best thing about Yahoo, and it's falling apart in front of me. Is the site no longer supported by Yahoo?

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Illegal alien murderer now backpage to who's farm he was living on

You anti american nazi yahoo editors downplaying the murder of an innocent woman to a scum illegal alien to somehow drum up questions on where and who's farm he lives on is tantamount to treason. Everyone of you sheeple liberal editors have about 2 cents of brains..I hope they tar and feather you all...your f..... disgusting

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base