My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. why do I hear other video from articles I am not reading and still hear it going after I exit a article? Make it stop

why do I hear other video from articles I am not reading and still hear it going after I exit a article? Make it stop

1281st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SPORTS is SPORTS

Not ONE story in SPORTS today was about SPORTS! FIX IT!!

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't add content to my yahoo home page

Can't add content to my yahoo home page

320th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability for commissioner to limit roster by position

It has happened in the past where someone who is auto-drafting, and has made changes to their custom rankings, that they may "corner the market" on a particular position, such as Tight End, because they moved TEs above other positions.
    Allow commissioner to set roster limits by position to prevent this happening. The restriction can be lifted after the draft.
    I.e.:
    QB 3
    RB 6
    WR 6
    TE 3
    K 3
    DEF 3

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy football  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. weather current location

can you at Yahoonot even so the simple things????? like my ip address shows Rogers City not Apena - ???????????????? so change it, get rogers city, click my yahoo - back to Aplena, you idiots go another approach now I have both pathetic

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fix mail server connection problem

can no longer connect to email on my android device. et a "cannot connect to server" message. This has worked fine for years on IMAP but stopped last month. Have tried deletingand manually connectint the account - no luck. Can gert POP to workbut it is very slow and does not delete from server.

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. my use of yahoo started 3-4 so years ago and I was impressed with my use up to when I was to commite to using portions which I disliked.

My needs are rather simple, I wanted a simple, efficient email program which Your organization provided. I would still love to deal with you folks like you. I hope we can overcome these requirements and we can still use you. Charlie edmondson.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why are you messing with the portfolio page?

I can no longer see the cash value of my portfolio on the home page. And when I had the same stock on three separate lines, I wanted to see the cost per purchase. Why did you combine them and not ask me first. I am getting sick of Yahoo messing with my homepage. Each change has made it worse and less useful. How about put it back or I change to Google.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. can't get to my yahoo calendar anymore

Since about a week ago, I can't get into my yahoo calendar anymore with my sbcglobal.net email address. When I try, I get a SAML 2 error message. I can get in with my att.net email address, but all of my previous entries are gone.

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix weather app on Yahoo home page

Please remove "Alameda" from my Yahoo home page weather. I can't remove it.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. put customise theme option back

allow adding personal wallpaper

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo highjacks MyYahoo page and diverts breaking news to Yahoo News. I don’t like or want Yahoo Newss

Just keep things they way they were or make new Yahoo more user friendly and interactive. New Yahoo is has beautiful graphics and clarity, but you have to wait for all the pretty pictures to read the story or get to the video. You can’t track comments on new Yahoo. Videos start with sound which may not be appropriate depending on where the user is. Ideally, user should start video and control sound. I turn sound off when I’m on Yahoo. You never know what you might get.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I hate the new format- go back to the old one- it is too hard to see emails no. matter what colour I put it on-

I have changed the themes to all of them to see if they are better in the new format- I still have trouble with the new format as it is really hard to see properly and it gives me a bad headache. I would like to use the old format- I am considering changing to a new email all together asa this one is so bad now with the new format

369th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. fix the search

search area is stationary

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My suggestion is get the rss feeds working.

1. get feed working

2. quit trying to turn Yahoo into Google, there is a reason most on yahoo have gmail they don't use. Mostly it sucks, now yahoo is acting a lot like gmail.

3. quit throwing so much advertising at me here. I signed up for a new version of Ymail so I wouldn't have that right side section full of "targeted" ads.

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove Video add from home page, I will not use it any until it is gone.

Video adds on the home page are intrusive for businessmen. I can go to the home page now because there is an add. It will drastically reduce my usage.

1281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I'm a 53 yr old male & tired of seeing ads for women, not interested nor will I ever buy female products PERIOD!

I will never buy anything related to females. Not only do they not appeal to me they are disgusting when the fashion world thinks clothes for a size 2/4 looks good on someone a size 14/16, never going to work. I am sick of looking at ridiculous clothes people are making for women. None of it looks good!!

858th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. FIX my yahoo PLEASE!!!

Please divert some people to keep my yahoo updated, RSS needs maintained, same as atom RSS reader they rely upon.

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base