My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 743rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is the most biased so called news feed just about anywhere. I don't think you even believe most of it, but then again, you probably do

This is the most biased so called news feed just about anywhere. I don't think you even believe most of it, but then again, you probably do otherwise you wouldn't put it out there !!! The really sad part is that people actually believe it. Once I found an article that gave President Trump credit, until I got to the end. Try posting something worth watching !!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrpN2fXaBdk

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is 'My Yahoo' now defunct, or at least unsupported?

I don't get it- why is it called 'New My Yahoo' here in the Feedback section? Why don't the RSS feeds work anymore? Why aren't the stock quotes sorting alphabetically in my Portfolio? Why can't I edit my tickers? My Yahoo is the best thing about Yahoo, and it's falling apart in front of me. Is the site no longer supported by Yahoo?

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Illegal alien murderer now backpage to who's farm he was living on

You anti american nazi yahoo editors downplaying the murder of an innocent woman to a scum illegal alien to somehow drum up questions on where and who's farm he lives on is tantamount to treason. Everyone of you sheeple liberal editors have about 2 cents of brains..I hope they tar and feather you all...your f..... disgusting

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. please stop making me jump through so many hoops just to log in

please stop making me jump through so many hoops just to log in

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix Yahoo weather forecasts

The Yahoo forecast for San Diego recently has been way off (very wrong). e.g. for July 7 Yahoo's forecasted high is 102, while the Weather Channel's forecasted high for July 7 is 83. This has been the case for more than a week. For July 8, it's 97 (Yahoo) and 82 (Weather Channel).

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. open links in new page

open all links in a new page

971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No content to add???

Would someone please fix the content pages? I would like to add some different content to my home pages but they are all blank. If I try to search for "news" (for example), content boxes appear but there is nothing in them other than the RSS feed symbol. Come on - someone please do their job and fix this.

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Give us back the regular email with bold, color, font sizes,etc.

What happened to e-mail capabilities. Can't bold, change font sizes, add color... don't you try out your changes before just changing them? It's called beta-testing in the high-tech industry... you should join.
    Also, stop the pop-up ads in the lower left on my home page!
    joe

971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix my.yahoo page and email page. Long running scripts, Freezing

Both my.yahoo page and email page is plagued with Long running scripts. The pages are taking way to long to load and/or just freeze up/crash. The email page takes way too long to load and then keeps freezing. The hand disappears and you can not scroll, select, or do anything at all. Sometimes the ads appear but most of the times they never show. Very time consuming and frustrating. Win7 and Win10. Latest IE.

590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make your "news" newsfeed not so freakin' onesided.

At least attempt to be impartial to a conservative viewpoint.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On my yahoo Portal when I click add content it does not work

I was having issues with My portfolio not totaling properly. I removed the my portfolio control from the my.yahoo page and now it will not allow me to add it back. When I hit add content it only finds a few very specific RSS feeds. I used to use this to an different content to my home page. I have tried ever browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, different computers, etc.) can someone fix this?

396th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo should tell the banking institutions to stay out of our personal life’s think about they charge money for keeping our money

Oh Wells Fargo and the mafia of the campaign for the White House came in took money run people off there property then put them in missions to be further beat them down by some idiot who claims the earth is only six thousand years old. They say god bless then rip us off then the banking institutions put restricting on what time we check into a motel or hotel and even invade privacy to the point where it becomes a ** for the image of the media and they too make kitty for mall rats and with gay uncle…

971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base