My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. READ and ACT on users comments!

You have this suggestion page, but you don't read or take action on any of them. It's obvious you don't care what your users think or want, so why pretend to and ask for any? I too agree that Yahoo is a biased site and will be leaving. Your weather app has been broken for years! READ and ACT on what you have asked your users to provide!!

825th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 361st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to have my photo be displayed when recipients hover the mouse over my email address.

I want to have my photo be displayed when recipients hover the mouse over my email address.

1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the weather page location won't stay where I select!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location needs fixed It won't stay where I select it

1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why are you NOT logging people out when people click on "Log Out"? Are you doing this to track people? If so, you are a liar & thief.

You are not logging me out after I click on "Log Out". Happens every time i use "My Yahoo". I believe you are purposely not logging out people so you can track them, and that makes you a liar and a thief. There are too many other honorable web sites to use rather than put up with your theft.

1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. your ads are causing the load to keep going

drop your **** ads - I won't buy from any of them and load my page with out taking 1-2 min and give some juice to your sign in app

1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. This is not an idea but a criticism. Your recent updates have created two problems: 1 I can't get to the My.Yahoo.com

The recent updates to the My.Yahoo.com have created two problems I have encountered thus far. 1. I can only return to the My.Yahoo.com homepage with a search. No through the "My.Yahoo" icon when in Mail. 2, the "Favorites" option no longer appears to select familiar websites. Can theses issues be resolved?

470th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Weather is now indicating my location as "Weather"? I don't know where that is! 01/31/2019

Hope is dwindling. I have 3 weather locations on my list. My location, and two others relevant to me.

But . . . Yahoo Weather has 4 locations. My 3 (inclusive of my actual location), and the erroneous "Weather" location.

Since it is saving my actual location, all I need to do is delete the "Weather" default location.

Can't delete. Can you?

667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 825th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why all your selected news on Yahoo page are highly critical of president Trump? Could you stop this bias on your daily news?

Your news page sucks. is always but always against president Trump. Why you could not get over it and accept once for all that he is the president? Your news page is so bad I plan to find something that si not about critics to president and I could not find? What is wrong with you guys>

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. On Facebook, if you do not like a post you can just click on the three dots and hit "hide post". Please implement this for yahoo.

On Facebook, if you do not like a post you can just click on the three dots and hit "hide this post". I would love to click to get rid of Kanye or Trump or many other headlines that have nothing to do with me. HELP

432nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. You have the wrong Div/Share price on MTR!

You have the wrong Div/Share price on MTR!

825th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Portfolio total $ and day change don't update with streaming quots on

Update portfolio total and day change with streaming quots

825th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Portfolio is not even loading

Portfolio is not even loading. Big blank spot.

540th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add support for 2FA using authenticator apps

Please add support for securing Yahoo accounts with Two-Factor Authentication via commonly-used authenticator apps such as Authy (authy.com) and Microsoft Authenticator. Authenticator apps provide better security than Yahoo Account Key and 2FA via SMS text messages, since malicious actors are now using SIM-hijacking methods to access users' accounts. Thanks.

1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. how to widen the left column of Yahoo mail template

On the left side of the Yahoo Mail template, the column is too narrow to type folder names/sub folder. How to widen the left side of the column? Can somebody help me?
    thanks

1029th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. how to widen the left column of Yahoo mail template

On the left side of the Yahoo Mail template, the column is too narrow to type folder names/sub folder. How to widen the left side of the column? Can somebody help me?
    thanks

1217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A 50-page email view is helpful to select all then uncheck desired emails to retain then delete others

A 50-page email view is helpful to select all then uncheck desired emails to retain then delete others

667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Actually pay attention to the thousands of complaints when you change something and make it nonfunctional and return it to the way it was!!!

Actually pay attention to the 1000’s of complaints you get when you make changes that render an option nonfunctional and put it back the way it was when it worked! If that can’t be done please explain why it can’t.

540th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base