My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

Please stop using animated GIFs!!! They are headache inducing and make your site look DATED!

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better screening

Better screening of advertisers. I refer to those advertisers that run very long attractive ads but keep access to terms and conditions at the very bottom of ad and in tiny tiny print. Its obvious that with the many opportunities to buy their product before reading the terms and conditions which is hard to find,many people are being taken advantage of.

299th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Two new changes to my page I really don't care for...

Really don't like the new way my email is presented or the transparent drop down menus. Would like the option to revert to the former style. Also what happened with the comics?? No notification that they were being discontinued.... just no updates for the last few days and then today they are just not available. Very sorry to see this change. I count on that light selection of daily humour to help end my daily routine on-line. Just disappointed Yahoo.

550th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back TV Listings PLEASE!

Please bring back TV Listings, why did you eliminate that feature? Surely you must be aware of how many hits you get on a certain site! The TV listings was almost always the reason I used Yahoo, and then stayed to peruse the news and other interesting offerings.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Very difficult to get weather for multiple places and in proper order on home page

Very difficult to get weather for multiple places and in proper order on home page. Controlling weather on home page is almost impossible. Some changes are made without my input.

261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 885th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why must we sign in for our home page? It's all public information.

No sign in for home page. It's all public information anyway!

127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yes I agree, I don't need finance or sports on my toolbar but i cannot get them removed. Please fix this

I just feel we should be able to personalize our toolbar and make it comfortable and useful to each of our own personal needs...

180th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Toolbar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 550th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wrong location

I keep getting Mt.Laurel NJ as my location even though I live in Maryland. I have tried to change it with no luck. What do I need to do to fix this or is it a you?

127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Notify Users When Hacked...

Notify Users When Hacked... It is almost impossible to get to anyone with Yahoo, when trying to block spam being create out of our email account. Now account locked and no one to call or interface with... TOTALLY FRUSTRATED! Hearing that others have been thru this and I am not alone in my frustration...

261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 281st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. YOU NEVER SHOW SYRACUSE AS A NCAAB & MY TEAM - IT IS ALWAYS WRONG! FIX IT!

FIX ALL THE THINGS THAT PEOPLE TELL YOU ARE WRONG OR DO YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A SITE THAT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO THEIR CLIENTS????

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Heinous lies

number one....why is there an article on the front page general page (not signed in)of Yahoo containing the phase "heinous lies", and directed towards a movie about an American hero. It has been up all day

number two....why the **** does Yahoo keep thinking that My computer in Mount Laurel NJ. I have tried to change it 10 times and it keeps reverting back.

number three....Why are most of the news article now just adds, disguised as news.

number four...any suggestions for a good site that I can organize some news, weather, and stocks, because I reset my computer, cleaned…

205th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I live in Slingerlands NY, yet my current location for weather comes up Herdon Va; and my teams scoreboard rarely works. please FIX

Fix my current location. It should be 12159 NOT Herdon VA.
    MY Teams feature in the scoreboard has not worked for a long time

219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How about when folks complain about your auto-censor you don't censor the questions?

I've repeatedly posted that your auto-censor is using politically correct censoring to remove posts that fit guidlines. I've posted the auto-censored texts here and ask what was being censored. They comments always disappear.

You really do live by censoring things you don't want to hear, don't you?

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Unfortunately, it’s hard to help with such questions without some additional information. Please post a comment on here with a more detailed description, including the following:

- The exact issue you’re experiencing in detail.

- A list of the steps you’re taking to replicate the issue.

- The interface you are using to access your account, such as a Web browser on your computer, mobile device, etc.

- The exact text of any error message that you may be receiving, if applicable.

- Any other information that you feel is important in helping us resolve your issue.

Thanks!

20. add new feeds to the bottom of the page - open links in new tab

Hi devs, great job so far on the My Yahoo page. I think this will be something I use, but only if you can implement a few changes. I'd like the option to...

1. add new content feeds to the bottom of the page
    otherwise I'm reorganize My Yahoo every time I add new content
    2. open links in a new tab
    My Yahoo can be home base, but not until this happens
    3. add new feeds to other tabs, not just the left-most tab
    4. provide a link directly to the rss feed source. if I want the same…

316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base