My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Return my stock Market Value back to the front page of My Portfolio where it was and should be.

Stock Market Value is the obvious first item that should show on My Portfolio.

479th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the broken My Portfolio widget on MyYahoo

The My Portfolio widget for MyYahoo has been broken for weeks. It fails to show $ amounts and will not remember the portfolio chosen. There have been numerous complaints on the Yahoo forums that have been ignored.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No content to add???

Would someone please fix the content pages? I would like to add some different content to my home pages but they are all blank. If I try to search for "news" (for example), content boxes appear but there is nothing in them other than the RSS feed symbol. Come on - someone please do their job and fix this.

479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "What comes around goes around" end the greed. stop the banner ads...

"what comes around goes around, " stop the banner ads...

404th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. every time I try to open my Yahoo account, it opens top a whit pg background. Not the personalized account. I have to type in MY Yahoo.

Make it possible to open My Yahoo pg without having to go to Google to find the My Yahoo tab!

1070th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give us back the regular email with bold, color, font sizes,etc.

What happened to e-mail capabilities. Can't bold, change font sizes, add color... don't you try out your changes before just changing them? It's called beta-testing in the high-tech industry... you should join.
    Also, stop the pop-up ads in the lower left on my home page!
    joe

1278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix my.yahoo page and email page. Long running scripts, Freezing

Both my.yahoo page and email page is plagued with Long running scripts. The pages are taking way to long to load and/or just freeze up/crash. The email page takes way too long to load and then keeps freezing. The hand disappears and you can not scroll, select, or do anything at all. Sometimes the ads appear but most of the times they never show. Very time consuming and frustrating. Win7 and Win10. Latest IE.

692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make your "news" newsfeed not so freakin' onesided.

At least attempt to be impartial to a conservative viewpoint.

369th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. On my yahoo Portal when I click add content it does not work

I was having issues with My portfolio not totaling properly. I removed the my portfolio control from the my.yahoo page and now it will not allow me to add it back. When I hit add content it only finds a few very specific RSS feeds. I used to use this to an different content to my home page. I have tried ever browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, different computers, etc.) can someone fix this?

442nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When are you going to fix the RSS Feeds?

My RSS feeds on my home page no longer contain links to the articles described. Most of the feeds show the article headline, but it is no longer a clickable link. Some just show the author's name. Is this a new policy, or is there a setting that somehow got changed? I have enjoyed having access to these news feeds in the past, and am disappointed they don't work now.

344th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo should tell the banking institutions to stay out of our personal life’s think about they charge money for keeping our money

Oh Wells Fargo and the mafia of the campaign for the White House came in took money run people off there property then put them in missions to be further beat them down by some idiot who claims the earth is only six thousand years old. They say god bless then rip us off then the banking institutions put restricting on what time we check into a motel or hotel and even invade privacy to the point where it becomes a ** for the image of the media and they too make kitty for mall rats and with gay uncle…

1278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Title Roll

on the page only titles are present (which you can move around easily as well as space and time saving)
    you can have options such as full info or rolling!

1070th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Switching to google is fast approaching, why do you ask?, because yahoo is getting worse and worse. I go to my home page and what do I see?

Switching to google is fast approaching, why do you ask?, because yahoo is getting worse and worse. I go to my home page and what do I see? Abunch off stuff I did not place there. And No I am not talking about the adds! One example: I live in Riverside so for the weather I want riverside ca there. I placed it. it hasbeen there for years. Now it shows Indio ca and it has it big and the one I want is small. I keep changing it and it comes back. Justlike presque isle maine I don't evenlive…

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. To start with, fix mail (contacts)

1) When I need to update contacts, your 'new' mail, opens an old mail widow from which I can then update/search/add contacts.
    2) The old mail allowed me to add a contact right from the incoming email it it was not already a contact.
    3) The old email shows how many unread items are in trash and spam, reminding me to clean then out or go through and see if the filter is taking away email that I want to read.
    4) when I have 300+ unread messages, they do not all load, I must repeatedly go through the list…

404th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cannot remove content from My Yahoo page.

Yahoo Food added to My Yahoo page accidentally and now cannot be removed. Please help.

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop changing my home page content!

Stop changing my home page content! I never know what I'll find when I turn on my computer in the morning. How do you stay in business?

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix the weather page!

Do away with the location (since you can't seem to get it right anyway) and just allow user to click on "detect location". Voila - correct location every time!

855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 442nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo should have a translator

Yahoo is missing 'translator' to chose on 'my.yahoo' home page. In this day and age, it should definitely be added as a choice...

1278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base