How can we make Pro Football Pick'em better?

pro football pick'em added to the yahoo fantasy app would make pro football pick'em a whole lot more enjoyable.

Add pro football pick'em to the yahoo fantasy app. All fantasy type games should be added to the yahoo fantasy app. There's a lot of fantasy user that play multiple fantasy games and to have it all in one app would make things easier for us to manage. Add the daily leagues to yahoo fantasy app. I think it would make Yahoo fantasy one of the best place to play fantasy sports.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    umar malikumar malik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Bryan WhitecottonBryan Whitecotton shared a merged idea: Add Pro Football Pick'em to the fantasy app!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Create an Android app for Pro Football Pick'em  ·   · 
    chrischris shared a merged idea: Create a mobile app for Pro Football Pick'em  ·   · 
    BillBill shared a merged idea: Please make an iPhone app for Pick'em! Using the web interface on a tiny phone is a drag. An app to set and follow your picks would be sweet  ·   · 

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bryan WhitecottonBryan Whitecotton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this! It doesn't make any sense that it's not on there, so I can just adjust my fantasy lineups and make my picks at the same time on the same app! It's really annoying to have to sign in through a web browser to do it!

• umar malikumar malik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add all the yahoo fantasy games to the yahoo fantasy app. easier for people to manage. With all the request people make how many things get changed? I see plenty of people asking for a mobile app and changing the 1st tie breaker to total points. why not make the changes?

• umar malikumar malik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add all fantasy games to the yahoo fantasy mobile app. And for the pro football tie breaker should be changed to the total final score.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This is my second year running a pro pickem league and my last if yahoo can't make the feature more accessible. Yahoo fantasy app ask if I want to create or join a league every time I use it. It doesn't recognize my pro pickem league.

• VibeVibe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many years has it been? Please please please please create a mobile app specifically for Pro Football picked. It's 2014. What's the hold up........

• Chad JonesChad Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo has an app for all their sports yet I think the easist ones to build and maintain would be for Pick 'Em and Survivor and yet they don't have one...Go Figure...Come on Yahoo!!!!!

• JordanJordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i still dont understand how yahoo doesnt have one. alot of the others have a pickem app!! its 2013!!!

• JordanJordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes im flabergasted on why there isnt a pickem app?? i use android.

• VibeVibe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will it ever happen? Season already started. The pick'em app should be easier to create than the fantasy app. Come on Yahoo. Get it done please.

• MicahMicah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app could also do Survival in addition to Pick Em. This could be much simpler than the Fantasy Football app, and would be used by everyone with Android or iOS.

• chrischris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of us that don't play fantasy it would be nice to have a mobile app for pick'em. The mobile site is too difficult to use and i would prefer to make my picks and see results on my phone

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base