Pro Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Need help

I'm unable to do my picks for the week I'm aware it has to be 5 minutes before the game the game isn't until tomorrow why am I having trouble

135th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix glitch with counting picks wrong that are indeed correct.

Some of my picks were not counted correct so my point values are incorrect. Fix that glitch. Just caught that error this week. This occurred in every week.

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix Pro Football Pick'em NOW

Your picks against the spread are constantly marked wrong, and I'm tired of it. Bills covered the +10 spread against the Texans last week (lost 20-13), yet it marked my pick as a loss. Rams didnt cover the spread last week, yet i got the win. Chargers didnt cover it this week yet i won, and there's probably more. Wtf yahoo???

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why are my picks not being saved? I can set them on my yahoo sports app on my phone and it shows them being saved

they show them being saved but they come back on game day as losses. Also, I didn't know you had to transfer them to my phone if I made my picks on my computer, ANOTHER week of losses. It's getting pathetic YAHOO!!!!

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. wrong nfl point spreads

hi why are the points spreads so off and wrong on yahoo pickem each week example the chicago bears are favored by 4 over the giants and on yahoo pick em it has the giants favored and the spread is off can we fix the point spread problems can-we make it accurate spreads please

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hi and why are the spreads on yahoo pickem nfl why do they go final on Thursday and not go final on sunday minute right before the 1 o

hi and why are the spreads on yahoo pickem nfl why do they go final on Thursday and not go final on sunday minute right before the 1 o clock games it shouls go final right bofore the saturday nfl games

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tie Breaker rules are really BAD!

I was trying to figure out how I didn't win the tie breaker this week and finally found the rules. The first rule says closest to the total score. Where is the check to see if the person chose the winner? I was NOT closest to the total score but the person that won had a higher score for the losing team. I agree with John Mulder's comment "game ends with a score of 30 - 20, a weekly player having a score of 31 - 20 would be one point off the correct total (50), but another player having…

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We should be able to change the name of a our group, even AFTER initially opening the group.

I run a few different groups under the same idea - It would be nice to be able to change or alter the group name AFTER registering the group. Why can't this be done? I always forget after the fact and get frustrated when I can't go back and do it. I dont like having to re-register, and get a new group number - ESPECIALLY after people have already started signing up..... please consider making this possible.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. POP UP AD RESOLUTION

This usually means there is something that's been added to your registry that keeps getting activated when you get on certain websites. You should use a reputable registry cleaner in conjunction with an ad remover program. I do this anytime I start getting pop-ups for anything and it resolves the issue. I'm a Norton fan myself, but as long as it's a reputable program you should be fine.

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Moderate the message board

I come to you for Fantasy Football, NOT a bunch of people spewing hateful political messages! I get enough of that on other platforms. Either moderate and ban people who post anything non-fantasy football related, or just do away with the feature all together! Just sad you allow the hateful racist posts I read today!

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The overall leaderboard ignores players in leagues that drop a week

The overall leaderboard ignores players in leagues that drop a week, as their total reflects one less week of wins. For overall purposes, that week should be added back in so these players can be included.

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Live scoring as teams are winning

Live scoring as teams are winning

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Emailing invites does not work.

Emailing invites does not work. Many people that I email invites to never receive them. It would be much better if people could just go to the website to sign up using the ID number and password.

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Missed deadline and confidence points

Our group has the deadline set to 5 minutes before each game with confidence points. When players don't get their picks in prior to the Thursday deadline, they still have the option to assign all points for the week so obviously the 1 point pick is going to go on the game that they missed. That doesn't seem fair as the people that actually get their picks in on time usually assign more than the 1 point pick. There have been several upsets on Thursday this year already and the people that got their picks in on time were down…

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pick'em private league history?

Why can't we have access to private league history like we can get for our Yahoo fantasy leagues ?

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Give the option to eliminate Thursday Games from the schedule for the season. Thursday night games are a pain in the butt and not needed.

Give the Commissioner the option to not include Thursday Night games in the schedule. To have to have your picks in prior to the start of the Thursday night game when last minute decisions are still being made regarding the other teams injury report and such as well as last minute injuries and decisions, that's way too much time from submitting to the actual Sunday Games. Most of my league members hate the Thursday game option. Thanx for having such a great game as ProPickEm.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show tiebreakers in the Group Pick section so that all players can see the tiebreakers on the page.

Please have the winner of the week be the one who got the most games correct. If there is a tie, the tiebreaker should determine the winner. My pool is kind of messed up showing someone who got 9 right as "the week's winner" while three of us got 11 games right. Please make it more about the games correctly picked for win/loss.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base