Pro Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. You need a new tiebreaker.

Tiebreaker should be total number of games correct. If it is still a tie, person who lost the highest confidence points game loses.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable history like already exists for Yahoo Fantasy Football.

With Fantasy Football, a history was enabled a few years ago- it included a retro-active history of all leagues related to the commissioner (me). This was and is enjoyable for all involved. I've also been commissioner of our Pick'em league for close to a decade now and would love to have the history visible in a similar way.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Default Picks

Can there be an option to default picks? The commissioner can set up the league to default to home team/favorite/whatever. I've ran a pick 'em league the past few years through Yahoo and this is the biggest issue that I get when I ask for feedback from the league.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a tiebreaker for the Season, not just individual weeks

We have a trophy for our Pick Em, but some seasons end up with ties. We don't really need the weekly tiebreakers (and turn them off), but it would be nice to have a tiebreaker for the season to have only one winner.

What we use ourselves when there is a tie is the person that won the most individual weeks is the overall winner. If this is also the same, then we have them pick the score of the superbowl.

Something like this should be added to your system to make it more official for the overall winner.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Minn/GB push?

Why is this game showing as a win for minn? But there was a push the prior week in the New England / Texans game

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mistake in Packers-Vikings game

You need to correct a mistake -- the Packers-Vikings game was a straight pick'em, and it ended in a tie - which should mean a push for all. But you have awarded Minnesota picks with a win and Green picks with a loss -- that is not correct.
    Please fix this on Monday -- or this poor commissioner will have plenty of explaining to do, with no real concrete answer why. Thanks.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I need to change my time zone and it keeps kicking me out

I'm on the east coast, the time zone is set to west coast. When I go to change it, the page kicks me out. This is just cycling. What is the problem? Thanks

47th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. This is the second time I made my weekly football picks and I look to see my picks weren't lock in. Im done picking with yall for the season

I make picks the I save them but when I check to see how I fared. I finding my picks are not saved. It happen in week 1 now week 4. This sucks.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. put team records on My picks page, thanks

put team records on My picks page, thanks

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. “Game Ties” are currently unfair to anyone who picked high points. Everyone should get their points. Its advantage to low point pics. Wrong

“Game Ties” are currently unfair to anyone who picked high points. Everyone should get their points. Its advantage to low point pics. The idea is not to be advantageous to anyone. Everyone should receive the points they pick. It’s a points game and it gives an unfair advantage to not be issued points.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pushes

Nobody really likes'em (except bookies) and a lot of ideas are out there. Looks like the most universal agreement is to make sure all spreads are xx.5. How about leave it up to the commish in the settings, with the following option:
    No-push option: for games with non-zero whole-number point spread, add 0.5 point to (pick one): (a) home team (b) visitor (c) favorite (d) underdog.
    In the case of a 0.0 spread game ending in a tie, leave it as a push, and/or let commish also decide how points are awarded (none, everyone, half-confidence, whatever.)

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WHERE IS THE CHAT BOX? HOW DO WE TURN ON EMAIL FOR FORUMS?! THERES NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE!

HELP! wheres the communication center, esp for those on the app???

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Delete group?

Any way to do this as i have a double entry. Silly if you cant.

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Error in tie-breaker calculation!!! pls help.

in determining winner for week 1. I think the tie-breaker system has the teams crossed (mixed up). i.e. using Raiders' score for Rams and vice versa. please look into it and correct the all groups' result if needed. thank you!

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Most points and Least points

When you select the winners and losers of each game. The lists at the bottom should reflect that so you can't pick a losing team to score the most points and vise versa.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. List my picks at the top of Group Picks until Thursday Game.

Group Picks should list my picks at the top of the list prior to any game results to make it easier to compare to the line.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base