Pro Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Allow groups to be removed

Why can't a group be removed or deleted by commissioner? This is ridiculous. I created a duplicate group but now cannot remove it and it will forever be in my drop down list of leagues. I am commissioner and yahoo clearly can remove the group (if it is obscene, eg) ... so why can't I remove the accidentally created group?

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. separate pick'em and pick'em against the spread statisics

It seems that pick'em against the spread and pick'em straight up share leader boards and pick distribution statistics. If this is true please separate them if possible, and if it is not true please direct me. thanks

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Clear picks

Me and my friends use the NFL pick em app for a pick 8 pool we run ever year and there is no way to clear or reset a pick after you make a pick for a game you can only toggle to the other team....yahoo needs to have a clear or reset button to unpick the game completly

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show how many people are in the pool before it opens

The amount of people who ask how many people so far....and there is no way to tell because no one is ranked before it starts.

Majority of people who do these are betting so I think the amount of people joined is paramount.

Maybe add a counter at the top?

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. INCREASE MAX GROUPS YOU CAN JOIN

can yahoo increase the max amount of pickem groups you can join? im in 3 with invites to more and im getting rejected saying ive already reached max groups. please fix asap if possible, thnx.

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sometimes confidence points not being blanked out after I have assigned them to other games

Confidence points that have been assigned to a game are not blanked out when I go to assign confidence point values to other games. This is very annoying because I end up selecting the same confidence values, then I have to go update the other one.

It seems that this feature exists, sometimes. I don't understand what the correlation is. This is very frustrating for me.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a column on the Group Picks page that shows max attainable points

Similar to the points lost column suggestion. Maybe add both columns. As games complete this column would update showing how many points each team can still possibly obtain for the week.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. League settings

You should be able to have an option to change league settings in the middle of the season. It doesn't hurt to at least have the option available for the commissioner to change in case a league wants something changed.

57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. pickem incorrect

Packers Vikings tied, yahoo has Vikings as the winner in pickem with 0 spread. Please correct.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We have winners every week so a "Dues" section that is editable by week would be great tool.

We have pick 'em winner each week and we would like to have a Dues section, like in fantasy, but that is editable every week. We have a weekly $10 fee to play and most of us pay several weeks ahead of time and no real way to track on Yahoo Pick 'Em. Thanks.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Tie Breaker rules better!

Currently if a Tie Breaker game ends with a score of 30 - 20, a weekly player having a score of 31 - 20 would be one point off the correct total (50), but another player having a score of 50 - 0 would exactly match, even though their score is not nearly as close!

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No incomplete wins

If a person does not complete their picks, they should be ineligible to win that week! I just lost to a guy who didn't pick Thursday's game, Yahoo took ONE point from him and then he beats me in a tiebreaker!! This is unfair to everyone else that gets their picks turned in on time.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. available confidence points location

would be better to have the available confidence points move with the scrolling of the page and vertical along side the area we have to pick the points

47th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make the point values adjustable.

I've run a version of this game since 1988 and have come to find that making your top game worth 25 points, makes being more confident weigh more.
    Ex;
    etc...

Or on a Bye;

etc..

If you lose your 1 point game, -1.
    Win the week +5.

Give more options to the Commissioner.
    Make communication easier between players.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set the "Final" Line on Wednesday.

As the NFL has adjusted their schedule to always have Thursday games, the point spread will be a topic of discussion in situations as we saw on Thanksgiving. Some leagues allow players to choose up to 5 mins before each game, and other leagues dictate all picks must be done by the start of the first game of the week. If Yahoo "draws a line in the sand" for the point spread on Wednesday, they build in a 24hour leadup to the first game to fix any server issues that are currently seeing.

Alternatively, you could create a tool in…

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Rankings in the Pickem

When rankings in the Pickem are tied, you should put the team with the better Win Loss record above the other team. Not sure why you dont. Please fix. Thanks! - Everyone.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why can't the commissioner of a private group add a member's picks after the deadline?

One of my members attempted to enter his picks around 7:20 CST, about 20 min before the deadline. However your site did not save his picks, and he ended up sending them to me (still before the game started). Now I have no ability to add his picks, even for the rest of the weekend.

In past seasons, the commissioner could modify the deadline. If that were still in effect, at least I could change that and add his picks so he wouldn't be locked out of the whole week. Why did that setting change?

In general, I think the…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base