(US) Yahoo Games Desktop Redesign

Dear Yahoo Gamers,

We’re makings some changes to the layout of our Games home page and the game pages themselves.

Let us know what you think about the layout and performance. We’d like to hear what you like and don’t like about the new look:

• On the game pages, how is the layout and the game play itself?
  • Some games will now resize to however large you make your browser window, for a more immersive game experience.
  • On the front page, our new tile layout puts more games right in front of you.
  • When you choose a game on the front page, it gives you a wide variety of information about the game to help you decide if you would like to play that game.
  • The left-hand icons that represent “My Games” now appear on game pages as well as the home page.
  • The right hand “Recommended Games” has suggestions for you based on previous game play.
  • Games with mobile versions offer links to those platforms from the web-based game.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best Regards,
Yahoo! Product Support

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the Yahoo Games site re-design!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. ~ No ideas found ~
  • Don't see your idea?

(US) Yahoo Games Desktop Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base