Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the Yahoo Games site re-design!

New Design Sucks

New Design Sucks. Can't believe you thought this would be better
The advertisements are blocking 1/4 of the game page. Bring back the old design

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product SupportProduct Support responded  · 

Thank you for the feedback. We are not experiencing what you describe and are working on finding the cause.

Please let us know with which game(s) you’re experiencing difficulty. Additional information about your browser, operating system and screen resolution will be helpful!

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This design is horrible. When playing a game, or on a web site, the advertisement on the right scrolls down as I scroll down to read the web site or play a game.

• chinawildmikechinawildmike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stop side stepping this issue run ads but run the ads so they do not affect page function and someone please screen these ads for errors and "security compromising ad ware

• chinawildmikechinawildmike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the ads running on slots farm are negatively affecting the page function and game function . the ad "academy sports and outdoor is showing "ad error" and "security compromised" when I inspected the ads element with the developers tool . this is unacceptable and even illegal . clean up your ad factory or get reported

I agree that the ad section is overbearing as it covers 1/3 of the screen on the game. no way to narrow the ads or remove them. Blaa!

Heroes of the banner ... the ads block majority of the right side of the screen and the game cannot be seen...you should put the ads at the bottom so it can all be seen and make the ads smaller.. that would help alot.

The ads are covering the best part of the game screen . People can't play what we can't see .

Pocket starship looked fun! You ignoring people like me not being able to see the game sucks! Good luck in your earned failure!

New Design is Terrible. The ads are blocking a quarter of the page. How did you not test this first and how did you think this would be better? I am here to play a game not see the b/s ads. Bring back the old design. Or if you decide to redesign the new design make sure we can see the full screen of the game we are playing and not just 3/4 of it. Use your head next time, its not that difficult.

Feedback and Knowledge Base